Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2492 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
WOW, fantastic costumes everyone! But oh my word Wristslitter do you ever make a wicked Marilyn ~Sizzle~ hot shots;)Loved both pictures but each had their own unique hotness appeal;)

And Garthgoyle, You've got to be the most amazing Eric Draven I've ever seen, you look simply stunning, very provocative;)

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Wow! Great job everyone! I have tons of ideas for next Halloween! If only I had some more willing participants to dress up...

·
Registered
242 Posts
My Halloween Costumes!

These are mine & my husband's Halloween costumes from the past few years.
2006-Rotting Mummies
2007-Postal Workers Who Had Been Attacked By Dogs
2008-1987 Prom King & Queen Zombies

Another idea that we did several years back was "Scary Mary Had A Little Lamb Chop." It was very different & my husband's costume was pretty funny. I'll have to see if I can dig up a picture from that year too.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
buzzard, i love your pics. the little paw prints on the faces of the postal workers are just a great touch. so much of a different and refreshing touch than just the usual gore.

face, that pigmask is top notch. whoa, did you say you made that. a w e s o m e!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Everyone's costumes are fantastic! It gets me excited to get started on this years costumes!

Here we are as the dead Gambler and dead Saloon Girl standing by our hearse. The flash really washes out the make-up. I made both of the outfits, everything but his jeans and hat.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Costume

See the tire marks across my chest? Yup, she ran me over (luckily, it was a Mini Cooper, not a Hummer!). I was the host of the party.

-Doc

41 - 60 of 2492 Posts