Halloween Forum banner

2481 - 2492 of 2492 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
C3B84C53-E0BC-4B67-B066-153B00937292.jpg
I learned a lot building this first stalkaround. I’ll be refining him before next Halloween and probably build another one, maybe for my kids to wear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last year I was Elphaba! Did quite a bit of research for the make up and found a costume on Facebook Marketplace. Add a hat from eBay and a wig from my sister's failed costume from the year before, and then the shoes! Bought the shoes years ago as a prop but the 100 year old boots actually fit (comfort is another matter. They are not that comfortable at all. We have learned a lot about shoe construction since these were made) so I added striped tights and green and black crinoline...then, TA-DA! Almost every child took a step back when I opened the door! Love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Last year I was Elphaba! Did quite a bit of research for the make up and found a costume on Facebook Marketplace. Add a hat from eBay and a wig from my sister's failed costume from the year before, and then the shoes! Bought the shoes years ago as a prop but the 100 year old boots actually fit (comfort is another matter. They are not that comfortable at all. We have learned a lot about shoe construction since these were made) so I added striped tights and green and black crinoline...then, TA-DA! Almost every child took a step back when I opened the door! Love it!
Great job on the clothing & your makeup!

2481 - 2492 of 2492 Posts