Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2492 Posts

·
likes candy & razorblades
1,085 Posts
rickii i LOVE your costumes!!!!

everyones look just great!

Here are a few of mine an a link to the rest.

i made the hat from some left over material and a 99 cent hat from the dollar store.

this is the back part, hangs down to the back of my knees.

and this was my roommate for the weekend :)

more pics of halloween

ladyalthea/halloween/2008 halloween - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
329 Posts
Everyone looks fantastic!!!

Mama Hooch - you look sooo gorgeous, I think you could pull that look off all year round :D

Rikki - I LOVE your costumes, the hats are especially fantastic!

I love the attention to detail everyone has :)

Well, here's how my Corpse Bride turned out -

More pics in the album on my profile page if anyone wants to take a peek :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
here is me as a zombie amy winehouse...
with my little sister as Little red riding hood... annoyingly this is one of the more flattering pics but doesnt show any of the effort we went to, in order to decorate the house for halloween.

what the hell heres another;
with the demon belthazor from Charmed, i did the make up - took ages + a swimming cap for baldness lol...

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
It's so fun seeing everyones costumes! Y'all look so good. :)

I was a witch again this year. Wish I had a full length pic of the dress.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Loving the pics!!!

DarkAngel- your son is adorable!

Magickbean-you are such a cutie! The costume turned out great and I love the wig

Witchiepoo- looks like you've got an admirer there!:p You make a great glamour ghoul!

Jackielantern- i love that hat! your friends makeup job is awesome too!

Everyone's pics I can't see here at work thanks to the firewall -:(

Here are my costumes for the year, I did the fallen angel for friends parties and the freshly bitten zombie for Halloween night and the bar party!

Fallen Angel
Zombie

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
LHallow,

Thanks! It took a couple tries to get the scale right. The first one I made was a little too small, looked perfect on my neighbors newborn. :D

I know! Her makeup was soo freaky. I couldn't look at her lips. They looked like the corners had been torn or something. ::shiver:: lol

Your fallen angel costume turned out REALLY good! I like the white better than the typical black. Lookin good as a zombie too! :)

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Thanks! It took a couple tries to get the scale right. The first one I made was a little too small, looked perfect on my neighbors newborn. :D
LOL, you could've worn 2 mini hats and had horns:p

That torn mouth look is freaky! I think it's Saw 4 that has the beginning where the guy tears his mouth....every time I see it I get totally grossed out.

Thanks! I was happy with how the angel costume turned out! The wings were the biggest biatch ever, but it was worth it. Looking back at the pics, I wished I had charred the wings more, but the smell of burning feathers is horrible.

1 - 20 of 2492 Posts