Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2492 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
My friend's Halloween party fell through this year.

But have no fear! Mardi Gras parties start in January!

I plan to use this one for my Lundy Gras Party ( the Monday night before Mardi Gras)

Here I am as The Swinging Granny!

http://www.halloweenforum.com/picture.php?albumid=640&pictureid=8184

Being from The Big Easy, there are always reasons to costume especially for benefits.

The Costumer

·
Registered
543 Posts
I was Kaplan from the first Resident Evil movie. Technically part of the Sanitation crew, but more commonly referred to as commandos. I was happy with my costume, but disappointed that no one could even ballpark what it was. The closest someone got was "some kind of ninja" when I was wearing a balaclava.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Everybody's coutumes are great ! I love looking at everyone's creations.

But hey - Wristslitter. got a big whoot out of your costume ! Great pic !
Weren't you cold in Maryland (Manson) ? Did you sing "this Is Halloween." ?
Can you sing? Well... I enjoyed your costume ...made me giggle ! Nice group shot too.

I was some guy they call Marilyn

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am laughing on the inside...

I was really surprised to find out how many people have such deep cauloraphobia (fear of clowns). I won a scariest costume award...
I had children of all ages and adults of both sexes fleeing...

Isn't THAT what halloween is all about?

·
Registered
11 Posts
here's a couple pictures of my costume this year.

me as an orangutan at our local haunted hayride.

me and my friend in our cage, we had clowns and stuff at our station.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks hallorenescene! Every bar I walked in, everyone's jaw just dropped! The monster had flashing eyes which freaked people out. It was quite fun to see their faces. :)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
googaul, love your costume. i love clowns. one year that was the name of my haunt. it turned out fabulous. and you're right, there sure are a few afraid of clowns.
havik, sorry but you don't look gory or scary. you're downright cute in those costumes. your cage is very cool. like all the colors. as a child i always wanted a monkee for a pet. never got one. if you're not busy and are hungry, come on over [if you wear the costume], plenty of turkey left. lol

p.s. can you do pet tricks

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
moon, that's is pure stratagy on your part. what a cute way to incorporate a costume to fit the mode. thank goodness it wasn't another pregnant nun. 2 thumbs up. cute picture. i love the ghostbuster movie.

21 - 40 of 2492 Posts