Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I did another makeover on a Little Tikes toy. This was one of the original models of the cozy coupe, and was really really old and broken up. I've never bothered to try to salvage one in such bad shape before. I even used Bondo for the body work, which I thought was pretty funny. So from someone's garbage pile to a lighthearted Doom Coupe for our kid friendly yard display. haha I think the kids are going to love it.

doom coupe 1.jpg
doom buggy 2.jpg doom buggy 3.jpg

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Hilda, your blowmold makeovers have been such an inspiration from waaay back when-wonderful idea for the zombie babies, dolls, other broken BM's..whatever!

It cracks my hubs up to have me scream "STOP!!! Turn around!!!", at the sight of a roadkill Cozy Coupe or playhouse. We've been in several
'almost' accidents because of this thread:rolleyes:

Look at all the other people who have posted their great BM makeovers :D What a kick to see repurpose and reuse in such creative ways!

Gotta give a shout out to Wolfbeard, who inspired me to use the broken half of a Cozy Coupe as a creepy clown car!
P5260306.jpg

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hilda, your blowmold makeovers have been such an inspiration from waaay back when-wonderful idea for the zombie babies, dolls, other broken BM's..whatever!

It cracks my hubs up to have me scream "STOP!!! Turn around!!!", at the sight of a roadkill Cozy Coupe or playhouse. We've been in several

Look at all the other people who have posted their great BM makeovers :D What a kick to see repurpose and reuse in such creative ways!

Gotta give a shout out to Wolfbeard, who inspired me to use the broken half of a Cozy Coupe as a creepy clown car!
View attachment 283637
hahaha OMGosh! You are such a riot!!
I almost feel as if I should apologize for the 'almost accidents'! :p hahahaha

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm. I absolutely ADORE your version of the killer clown car!! Most excellent!!!
I remember Wolfbeard's well. Dang! I want a Clown Coupe now too!!!!!!

Thank you again. I am so pleased I could be of any inspiration. That's what our community is all about.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Great job on the Little Tykes "Doom Buggy", Hilda! I love the plate, too!
I've had the very same one on my van for years.

YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!
I got a new Jeep. Made sure it was appropriate all Halloween colors. So I bought the plate online.
Then my husband points out that I have no place for a front plate on my new vehicle. hahahaha (Whoops!)
So on the Doom Coupe it is!

Love it Dave. Thanks for posting. :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

View attachment 283637
I love the "Free Candy" addition! We had the same cars, just different colors! :D

Eric

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am so inspired. This is my first big Halloween in a house with a yard. I so want to go all out. I'm about to start driving the streets on big trash pickup days :)

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
I just noticed that the color scheme on your creeper truck matches the potion bottles I just worked on. You could make some to haul in your truck. ;)

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
This is one I wanted to do for a while. We've just begun working on it.
It's going to be the witches cottage in a storybook type theme. A photo op area for the tiny ToTs.

Before.

View attachment 325993

Progress photo.

View attachment 326001
Your talent for makeovers is frightening! Agree with AH~definitely a smile maker thread:D:D:D I adore ^^^^

If I can get myself to your place, would you give me a makeover too;)

61 - 80 of 83 Posts