Halloween Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
(I already posted these in my other thread, but probably should have started a new thread for the Little Tikes items instead. Sorry for the double post.)

Here's a little quick and pretty much FREE repurpose I did this week. My husband picked up a really dirty and ancient Little Tikes Cozy Coupe from the garbage. I had a ghost with a broken base (which we cut off), and used pieces of a broken totes lid for accessories. I used a blowmold lollypop to make the Taxi light for the top. My little one and I picked through a bag of leftover Halloween toys and he decided on the bat 'rear view mirror' and the spiders. I even had most of the paint. Just had to buy a can of primer and some twine for the spider web.

View attachment 115307 View attachment 115308 View attachment 115309 View attachment 115310 View attachment 115311

...and yes ~ the TAXI light even works! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
The ghost taxi is amazing. Your incredibly talented. I hope to copy your idea for my yard this Halloween. Can you tell me how you painted the black and white stripes, or is it tape?, and the TAXI light on top, how did you light it and, did you spray paint the lollipop top white or find a way to take the color off? I only see colors for sale. If I can't find a lollipop top, any suggestion on what to use instead?.
Thank you for sharing your great idea and any help you can give me. Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I painted this toddler buggy black and added a skull, then seated a zombie baby on it last year. I hope to keep adding to it through the years. Just got in some bat wings which I might add to the baby for this year.

IMG_0308.JPG

81 - 83 of 83 Posts