Halloween Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Got my big order today & the buckets were in it & I am VERY impressed. The vampire teeth candy bowl is frickin' HUGE!! My extra one is being sent to my cousin's kids. I also got the candles & they are super cute too.

The vampire is a good foot across, same for the bat. Not sure if I'm leaving everything as is, but I wanted them set up to take a pic. I got the smaller heads at The Holiday Barn & those are just the 2 devil heads from the set.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Got my big order today & the buckets were in it & I am VERY impressed. The vampire teeth candy bowl is frickin' HUGE!! My extra one is being sent to my cousin's kids. I also got the candles & they are super cute too.

The vampire is a good foot across, same for the bat. Not sure if I'm leaving everything as is, but I wanted them set up to take a pic. I got the smaller heads at The Holiday Barn & those are just the 2 devil heads from the set.

View attachment 722953
View attachment 722954
View attachment 722955
That looks amazing just like it is. What a wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
155 Posts

View attachment 722953
View attachment 722954
View attachment 722955
Awesome pics & amazing collection! Totally wish I would have bought the bat when I had the chance. I have the zombie on order & cant wait ‘til it arrives.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #124 (Edited)
I have to cover up that cord on that one blow mold. I HATE bare wires & power cords like Joan Crawford hated wire hangers!!:D That's one reason I stockpiled Dollar Tree garlands, to cover up those wires & cords. I'm also going to cover up that Duraflame log. I'll probably go into the creepy cloth bin for that & then put something in the fireplace.

The buckets are great. They're not a flimsy paper mache either, they're pretty thick. The vampire came in his own box inside a larger box, the zombie was loose but packed pretty well in a larger box with other stuff. I was impressed with the size of the bat & vampire too. I'm not exaggerating when I say they're at least 12 inches across.

The vampire is sitting next to my album collection & they're about 4 inches off the ground so you can see how high it is compared to those records.I'd say they're all about the size of a 4 year old kid's head (not that it would fit on a kid's head though).

I found the remaining smaller buckets last nite so I'll get them in there in some fashion.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Thats brilliant using xmas garlands. Well i dont order much from zulilly. Dont have good luck getting what i order. They are soooooo freaking slow. Got a refund from over month ago order n no idea for what. Couldnt find my conformation anywhere. Had to go through paypal to contact them. Its odd they are part of grandin rd corp too. Sigh...

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Yep, just DT garlands but they are the Halloween ones. I think they have 2 types, one is a little fluffier than the other but they're still great. They have skulls, ghosts, pumpkins, eyeballs etc. I love them.

I also use them for stuff I'm putting on graves for Halloween & Christmas decorations. It's only $1 so it can be rained or snowed on. I do the same with Christmas stuff too. I'll buy the DT garlands to wrap around light strings that aren't on the tree.

The only exception for me is if it's a garland that has that burlap-y type string or ribbon, those are usually pretty enough to leave alone, but just a plain, uncovered light string sends me into a storage bin or DT!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I have to check them out. Setting up my graveyard rt now. I got a bunch of grave flower arrangements from dollar general one year n grunged them up. Great touch, ill check out the garlands. Awesome

121 - 128 of 128 Posts