Discussion Starter #4

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
186 Posts
https://www.zulily.com/e/get-a-jump-on-halloween-347097.html?fromSearch&ref=search_carousel&searchTerm=spooky
This has some great Buffalo Bill t-shirts.

Picked up several of the bat lanterns by Dept 56 - NICE! The candles have an orange flickering glow and are on timers.
I ordered one of the matte black Staub cast iron pumpkin pots - should be here today.
I noticed that they have the Sleepy Hollow (haunted) Barn lighted canvas for $23.99 - picked that up from Sturbridge Yankee Workshop last year and think I paid $10.00 more and waited for what seemed like 6 months to receive since it was on back order. :mad: Got here just in time for Halloween.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,702 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else not getting anything when they click the link?

If you aren't registered with Zulily, they won't let you browse their site at all. Very annoying, but I guess they like collecting info, and chances are if you care enough to register... you'll end up buying stuff so maybe it's smarter too? (I did register and tend to browse and not buy but so many things end up in my shopping basket!)

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you aren't registered with Zulily, they won't let you browse their site at all. Very annoying, but I guess they like collecting info, and chances are if you care enough to register... you'll end up buying stuff so maybe it's smarter too? (I did register and tend to browse and not buy but so many things end up in my shopping basket!)
The thing was I was registered for a while and purchased in the past. I ended up only being able to see it on mobile.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stranger Things stuff today:

Got this stuff:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ragon House is up

Tons of vintage looking pumpkins and those cute choir boy lanterns.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you see it now you need to buy it now. They don't ship everything right away, sometimes it takes a few weeks & some things go quickly so if you want it you gotta grab it now.

Today's offerings from Zulily:
Get A Head Start on Halloween. Mostly personalized cute stuff with a few non-personalized items.

Dressed for a Celebration. Several holidays here & all kids clothing which is a bummer because there's a couple things there I'd like in a grown-up size!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts