Discussion Starter #1

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
13,651 Posts
No links above will work. You get a 404 Error on all of them. Suspect it's just Zulily being unfriendly to non-members. Stupid if you ask me to not have as many eyes on your products. The photos you attached above though I can see. Cute!

I tried the links again and now the error code is gone but I see a product page of small kitchen appliances it looks like with a non-closable window blocking view in front of it that wants you to either log in or sign up. Hate places like this. Only option is to close the window.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sorry, Spookie. It is one of those sites that requires you to enter an e-mail to open an account, but other than setting a password that's pretty much all that's required to join.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't enter any payment info unless you buy but you do have to "join" to see the full pictures. You'll get a daily email too but if you don't jump on the stuff right away you can miss it & it doesn't always come back. It's stupid but they do have some cute & unique stuff.

I actually think I don't need anything from them for a change! They're a great site in general & I have bought waaaay too many shoes from them & too much jewelry too.

But jump on the stuff now if you want it before Halloween because they ship when they get it, not when they get your order.

OK I lied, they have several links today! I'm getting this stuff!

Two of these

And this

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered:

I've wanted some of these Primitives by Kathy pumpkins for a while now so I decided now was the time.

Bethany Lowe skull lantern

I have been watching this Bethany Lowe witch too & figured it was time to go ahead & get it.

Just some cute pumpkin figurines

They call this a skeleton hand but apparently they've never actually seen a skeleton or a mummy.

Speaks for itself

I don't know why the pic looks weird but they're small ornaments.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
238 Posts
Can we talk about why 4 glasses are a "Great" deal at 32.99. I seriously want them but not that price. I'll give you two guesses which ones...First one doesn't count ;) Isn't there a way to etch your own glasses. Man!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There IS a way to etch your own glasses. I've seen the stuff in Michaels but I've never tried it myself.

FINALLY GOT THE MUGS!

A skull tart warmer

Pumpkin people

Pumpkin doilies. I may put these together as a table runner or hang them in the kitchen window as a valance.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts