Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
I was just about to post this....

Found this this morning and allready done myself...
Need to get some better zombiefi-able ones though..

Here i am

Ruggerz

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is kinda what I look like in the morning....HAHA

·
Registered
346 Posts
Apparently I really DO have a thick skull...

This photo was already asking for zombification: aside from the not-so-fitting grin, it was taken after a long day excavating on my 2008 paleontology dig, and I was still completely coated with mudrock grime. Perfect:D! The mussed up hair also adds a little something. I played a lot with the settings and decided to keep my corpse looking like it has probably terrorized camp but hasn't been around long-enough to be promptly dispatched by the tough and able land owners.

Also, I can't say how tickled I was to see something that looked like a rock hammer (OK, so it is more of a "weenie-pick," but I'm going to say it is a rock hammer) that you can plant in your head! On the dig, we often talk about our zombie-survival plans, and we concurred that our long-handled rock hammers and giant crowbars would be ideal.

·
Registered
141 Posts

I remember there was a website charging to do this to you a few years ago, was nice to do it for free!

EDIT prefer this zombie me than the other one. I looked too healthy.

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Apparently I really DO have a thick skull...

This photo was already asking for zombification: aside from the not-so-fitting grin, it was taken after a long day excavating on my 2008 paleontology dig, and I was still completely coated with mudrock grime. Perfect:D! The mussed up hair also adds a little something. I played a lot with the settings and decided to keep my corpse looking like it has probably terrorized camp but hasn't been around long-enough to be promptly dispatched by the tough and able land owners.

Also, I can't say how tickled I was to see something that looked like a rock hammer (OK, so it is more of a "weenie-pick," but I'm going to say it is a rock hammer) that you can plant in your head! On the dig, we often talk about our zombie-survival plans, and we concurred that our long-handled rock hammers and giant crowbars would be ideal.

I think the smile kind of adds to the creepiness, you ever seen the movie the Evil Dead. That undead girl with the smile and giggles was REALLY creepy! :)

I'm trying to get the site to work but it keeps telling me that I can't upload one of my pics from my pc because they are over 1 MB...?? :(

Cool site nonetheless :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't get my picture to load, it just looks like it's doing something, and then it just says done....but my picture doesn't show up in the window. I even left it for a while, to see if it just wasn't really finished yet, but it never loaded. I've tried several times, in firefox and in IE. Wondering if it's just me. I was so excited to try it out, but I can't!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts