652 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
652 Posts
Any possibility of having some of those tracks loaded on a CD?
Sure! All you have to do is click the "Download" button for each track and them burn them onto a CD-R. If you don't have the equipment to do so (or access to anyone that does), you might want to think about ordering from here.

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure! All you have to do is click the "Download" button for each track and them burn them onto a CD-R. If you don't have the equipment to do so (or access to anyone that does), you might want to think about ordering from here[/orange].

Thanks for the info. I sent them an email after seeing your post. I still haven't got a reply yet.

·
Registered
652 Posts
That's odd, I've heard they're very prompt with their replies. Did you say you wanted to order one of their CDs or did you ask them to make you a CD of tracks from those Soundcloud pages? I realized my post could be read that way when what I was trying to suggest was that you should simply buy their Zombie sounds CD if you couldn't find a way to make one from the online freebies. Due to copyright issues, Gore Galore can't sell any sounds that aren't theirs.

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's odd, I've heard they're very prompt with their replies. Did you say you wanted to order one of their CDs or did you ask them to make you a CD of tracks from those Soundcloud pages? I realized my post could be read that way when what I was trying to suggest was that you should simply buy their Zombie sounds CD if you couldn't find a way to make one from the online freebies. Due to copyright issues, Gore Galore can't sell any sounds that aren't theirs.
My boss is a professional shopper. She suggested that inquire about possible promotions for this month and or Christmas. I haven't receive a reply . I figured I would try again in a day or two. I am very interested in several CDs.thanks again.

·
Undertaker
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I contacted Gore Galore and signed up for the newsletter. I haven't heard squat from them. Looks like they are a waste of time, I'm going to move on to something else.

Well, the shopping season is about to begin, I'm sure I will find something somewhere else.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that they never got back to you. If you liked the "Zombie Brunch" track I linked to earlier, you can try contacting the artist responsible for it to see if he'd be willing to sell you a copy on CD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
oaklawn Crematory
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing