Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a poll... which would you do;
Make-up
or
Mask

????

I am torn as I have not found a mask (actually I did but my big viking head wouldn't fit) and now I am torn between the two.

Help me you mad scientists of Halloween!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i prefer mask because it has more detail and you can get a much more rotted look, Check out Twisted Toybox or Horrordome, they have some good zombie masks, especially the Father Zombie from twisted toybox.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I think makeup can gives a better zombie effect, but who has time for makeup when you're running your own haunt? Or if you don't have the makeup skills, or the patience to remove all that stuff. And there are some good looking zombie-ish masks.

So, eh, just depends.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Make-up, for sure. I've done make-up for zombie crawls for years and I think you can get a really detailed, gruesome, and unique look with make-up. Plus, the stuff they have out now is so comfortable to wear and super realistic. Masks break the illusion for me, personally.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Definitely makeup! It gives you creative control to make the kind of rotted face you want! Plus with makeup its easier to have your arms, legs, any exposed skin match for a more complete look.

I make several zombies for a haunt each year so if you have any questions on material or anything please feel free to ask! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts