1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I would kill myself in any shoe that had a heal, but those are AWESOME!!! I love the keds and could actually wear those too.....hmmmmm. Nice find!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Haha wow just noticed I could were the bloody splatter ones to work and people would think there real.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Want! Now!! If I could wear heels, those first ones are awesome. The x-ray foot sneaks are more my speed; could build a costume around those!

·
Registered
346 Posts
The high heels are amazing, but as I - like brandywine1974 - would promptly befall some sort of grizzly death (or thorough maiming) in heels like that, I'll just have to admire them from a distance:(. However, those X-ray and skull flats are much more my kind of shoe (after all, you can actually run away from the zombie hoards while admiring their fashion-design potential in shoes like those:D).

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
The high heels are amazing, but as I - like brandywine1974 - would promptly befall some sort of grizzly death (or thorough maiming) in heels like that, I'll just have to admire them from a distance:(. However, those X-ray and skull flats are much more my kind of shoe (after all, you can actually run away from the zombie hoards while admiring their fashion-design potential in shoes like those:D).

hehehehehe. Run. Run away. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I love these!

I just saw these at Hot Topic! Not only are they in the flesh (so to speak), but there were also some flats with the same print! I don't think I've geeked out that much in public for a while:D. The image is easier to see on the heels (I suppose there is more space on the arch than on the sides of the flats), but both were literally "killer." Once I actually have the cash, I am pursuing a pair of the flats like the undead after a cerebrum.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
Love them!

I'm heelistically challenged as well - so I'll be looking for a flats version too. :eek:

·
Registered
295 Posts
LOL! Those bloody sneakers looked like the pair I wore last year when I was making a bloody shower curtain!! They started out white.....:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts