Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to do a zombie scene in my yard this year, with a few zombies, maybe a few black hazmat conatiners spilling green goo (tough foam painted green) but im looking for other ideas as well? It will kinda be plain i think with just that, i dont want to go the rout of a grave yard tho.

Wondering what your ideas are and if you have any pics of what you have done in the past? Thanks!!!

****edit****
just thought of adding foam window boards to the house :) just gotta find/learn how to make em now but any suggestions you have would be great!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Atmosfearfx has the zombie invasion video that would be pretty cool to project on a window if you've got a video projector. I used the expanding foam and painted it with fluorescent green paint and had black lights shining on them to provide the glowing effect of a spilled biohazard look. I also printed bio-hazard signs and placed throughout the haunt. Look for where people have made the burning charcoal look using the expanding foam with clear Christmas lights. And you could do the same but paint the foam in green and had the clear Christmas light string within it as well. Pipe some fog to come out of your barrels to add a steam effect. For sound you could do the news bulletin that loops and talks about the zombie outbreak (find it on youtube).

·
Registered
183 Posts
Last year I didn't have time to do a full set up of all my props, so I mostly focused on zombie out break other than my mini grave yard and front door it's all about zombies, sorry it's not a night tome video and my sound is all turned off I just tried to get a quick video before I tore it down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts