Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The zombie risers, either Rib Cage or Lenore, have always been on my list of props that I want to be able to feature in my yard someday. This year I'm hoping to save enough money to grab one, among some other less expensive things on the list, but my family is looking into moving so I'm keeping some things on hold until it gets a little closer to Halloween. I've only seen them through The Horror Dome but I've never made any purchases from the company. Curious to see if anyone on here has, just to see how things went before I fork up $260 on something. Here's a link to the prop http://www.thehorrordome.com/rib-cage-zombie-riser-halloween-prop.aspx

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have never purchased props from them but have purchased a couple masks. The masks were not quite as good as the pictures on the website but I have seen the zombie riser prop before in person and it looked good.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I like the Lenore zombie riser the best then the rib cage one I seen Lenore before she has some good detail on her you could also make her life size quite easily as well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the Lenore zombie riser the best then the rib cage one I seen Lenore before she has some good detail on her you could also make her life size quite easily as well.
I've been eyeing her for years, she looks fantastic on the website. Figured she wouldn't be totally life size, but I'm thinking it'll be better than the groundbreaker I bought last year. Nothing a little extra fabric can't fix!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts