Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
they need to look . . .
less lively . . .

i get that they need to be pretty but come on . . .
look like zombies too . . .
less bloody, more rotting . . .

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Yeah i really don't like it.

What's zombieish about it. It's just tacky and hardly even sexy.

Just trying to exploit the whole alternative culture, and not even doing it right. For shame.

We could do much better.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
so i read another forum did this and there ended up a lot of fighting on who was going to be in the calendar, are we really doing a calender or just having fun posting pics. like we posted pics of graveyards. that thread turned out awesome. a lot of entrys.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
so i read another forum did this and there ended up a lot of fighting on who was going to be in the calendar, are we really doing a calender or just having fun posting pics. like we posted pics of graveyards. that thread turned out awesome. a lot of entrys.
Yeah that could happen.

I dunno what board that was but everyone on here is mild-mannered and friendly, but it could happen.

I'm willing to put pics on for either purpose.

The easiest thing really is just a typical 'Show off your costume' thread after everyones parties/halloween night itself

Then if we decide we think we could group together and make an actual calender, go from there. Could even be a collage of sorts.

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I say if there is enough submissions of actual zombie photographs then there could be several calendars made. Such as version 1 for the office, version 2 for the home, version 3 for the garage.
So 3 versions like Sexy, not Sexy, and Gross? Any one would sell, i think. Maybe we could tie in with the charity Larry is working with.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i am up for that as well gothic princess. but let's say the participant has to be in the photo. omgdan's idea of making a collage of photos for each page sounds intriguing. so rnr, let us know what larry thinks. maybe to enter we good donate a dollar towards the charity. good fund raiser.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
members as models

but let's say the participant has to be in the photo.
i like that idea..... members who submit photos have to be the model too, that would make it a great calendar and members list.

O_O
maybe a page a day calendar with a members photo on each page..... ^_^
not just zombies either....

expanding the possibilities.....

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM sent to King Larry.:D We'll see what ideas he has...they're usually better than mine:eek:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts