Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what i'm talking about. I see these shows about pro haunts and their zombie actors always have black stuff in their mouths. Any help would be aaaaawwwwwssssoooommmmmeeeee!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Go to the grocery store and get some black food color, mix a drop or so in with some clear Karo syrup. Put it in your mouth and swish it around for a min. Just keep in mind that your mouth and anything it touches WILL BE BLACK.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The only bad thing about black food coloring is that it stains and may take a while to come off?!. LOL I just purchased some "Tooth FX" by Mehron at my local Display Costume shop for $5.50. It's alcohol soluble and brushing your teeth gets the stuff off. They have different colors for whatever costume you are trying to achieve. I saw the black, blood, and yellow/nicotine one. I bought the nicotine one as I didn't want completely black teeth. HTH!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I took a make-up seminar, and they said they used grape cool-aid mix. It turns your tongue a nasty dark purple.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I'm gonna do the Kool-aid also....Even though I hate artificial grape!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts