Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apart from my cheap zombie arms another cheapo idea I did. I present my Zombie Love did her today using an old foam mannequin head, paint, clip on wig piece, plastic bone from a bag of bones I got from a friend she did not know what to do with them. All this cost me just time about an hour and a half the items are stuff I have accumulated over the years. You guys and this site is contagious, the creepy brain cells go into overdrive. Here are some of the pics. TY.

Product Dairy Glass
Face Facial expression Head Chin Nose
Face Head Nose Photo caption Chin
Face Hair Facial expression Head Nose

·
Registered
330 Posts
Zombie Head On a Stick!!! I love it!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hey that's Jose jalapeno on a stick girlfriend. lol The face looks really good. Great job on this.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahahaha thanks everyone.......I think she is Sleepersatty99, I could call her Holly Hotpepper "on a bone", lol.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finished up the zombie girl, she was lonely so I made her a man to pass the dark lonely nights away.....lol!!

Victorian fashion Fashion Gentleman Costume Dress

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This lovely lady and her ghoulish boytoy will be back next year just finished packing them up, they were the survivors of 2011. Might make her more menacing for 2012. Ahhhh memories. <<wiping away the tears>>, next year, yeah next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts