Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made me a couple notices from the 28 days/weeks movies.Pretty accurate as I used images from the movies.
Here is one that maybe some will want to print out and staple around their haunts.Will post the other if I see they are wanted.
This one is for full 8x10 print out done at 300dpi.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE 2300x3000- 1.11MB
or right click save as HERE

EDIT:
PLEASE DO NOT GO AROUND POSTING THESE ALL OF YOUR CITY!!
THERE ARE SOME WHO WOULD PROBABLY END UP CALLING THE POLICE CAUSING MASS HYSTERIA

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It can be spelled either way. I checked as well before typing it LOL
There seems to be an American and British way of spelling it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry to be nitpicky...it just didn't look right to me.....Thanks for clearing that up....I just printed a copy and will use it with my toxic waste zombie! As the British say: Cheers-Pete

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries :)
Wonder what kind of panic could come out of posting these all over my neighborhood :D :p ...... goes to edit first post ....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Symptoms is spelled "Syptoms" on the sign. I really like the sign btw, in fact that's the only reason I'm criticizing it, cause I want to use it. What kind of paper did you use to make it sturdier for a sign?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry about that guys. I thought I had spell checked all those "big" words LOL
I have changed the links for a new file with corrections.May want to re-download it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Symptoms is spelled "Syptoms" on the sign. I really like the sign btw, in fact that's the only reason I'm criticizing it, cause I want to use it. What kind of paper did you use to make it sturdier for a sign?
I just use plain paper and my printer setting to use minimal ink ( don't use any photo setting ) like image/text setting.
This will give it a more real look to it if you just staple it up on posts and around your haunt.You could use matte if you want a little more sturdy paper.Pretty cheap at walmart.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Spelling

I love the sign....but it should be "Viral" not "virul". I'm sure you're tired of everybody nitpicking on your spelling....sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh it's spelled that way in the movie? Sorry to pick on you then! I just love your sign and wanted to use it, but staring at "virul" was driving me mad!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts