A couple of weeks ago one of our members was asking what they could do with an old satellite dish they had. I can't find the thread now but it got me thinking about the old dish I have. This is what I decided to do with one that I have. I made it into a zombie detector. As you can tell it isn't finished as the "Zombie Detector" logo is just a piece of paper I scotch taped onto the dish that will be painted on later and I need to put some other finishing touches on it. But this is just a quick, down and dirty first look. It was pretty cheap to build. Just some scrap wood I had, a can of spray paint, a lazy susan from walmart, the old dish, some screws, a wiper motor and a motor controller, and some aluminum flat stock I already had. The power source is a 12v 5am power supply from ebay. The whole thing cost about $54.00. I would have used a reindeer motor as the dish moves very easily but I used my last one to animate Skeleton Bob, my comedy skeleton, and as luck would have it two new wiper motors arrived in the mail as I was building this.