Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With our Halloween Party Theme being "You have been infected" , we have challenged our guests to come up with a unique Zombie costume. Not just the old throw some blood on a t-shirt kind of Zombie. We are looking for everyone to be a character or well known person who has become a zombie. We thought this would make it more fun! I need ideas for either a single or couple Character Zombie costume...Ready..Set..Go...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pic6.jpg

Well, I don't know how much help it is - but here is my zombie costume from a few years ago. We had a zombie-themed party and I seem to recall a neighbor's 'Zombie Prom Queen' costume won the trophy for best costume.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's funny, in hind sight after I sent out the invites, I saw a "Zombie Prom" theme party. That would be really cool if everyone were dressed in a Zombie Prom costumes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pic10.jpg

Here's a prop I built from that same party. Part of the picture is cut off, but below the gun (a plastic garage sale find) it says 'BREAK GLASS.' There is also a box of shotgun shells in there that you can't see. The whole project cost me about two bucks, as I got the spent shells from a friend, and I had the paint and glue.

G

·
Not sure if this meets the criteria of well known character but this is how I looked at a zombie run earlier this year. Notice the hole in my right shoe in the first pic - the blood had been sweated off my abdomen and legs from the mid-afternoon Texas heat and the line was too long to redo those parts. I did sneak a bit out to retouch my big toe which was a nice detail that grossed out a few people.

I bought this top for $5 on clearance from cheerleading.com along with the in stock skirt. The lettering was custom, obviously, and I put a Z on the end of 'BRAINZ' to denote zombies. Scissors, moto-tool with grinder attachment, dirty bicycle chain oil, dirt and the good old soak in tea for the dirty, worn look.

The real girl, pictured below, had 'KILL U' for her team name. I also thought about using 'ZOMBIES' or school letters of 'ZMB' to denote zombie. 'KU' for Kill University is also popular.

Have you considered doing something comical with shirts having phrases like 'My zombie son ate your honor roll student's brains' or 'Brains - they're not just for breakfast anymore." I've seen a t-shirt parodying Subway that said "Brains - eat flesh."

Hope that helps!
Marcy

Here are a couple of pics of me getting professionally zombied up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts