Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting this under the make up section because I am looking for Zombie Contact Lenses for costume this year and I plan on doing my own makeup.
The question I am asking is for suggestions for lenses that give an awesome zombie look but not breaking the bank, unless I should because it is better to buy the more expensive one.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Vision direct. Com search theatrical lenses
They have DISCOUNts and free shipping
If you need rx contacts then the selection is much smaller

Reactions: coxboy316

·
Registered
706 Posts
The white mesh lenses are foggy, but do-able. No driving. I can walk around our dark haunt and see things and people, but I couldn't see to do makeup or fine details. People think you can see less that what you actually do. Also, I have very slight astigmatism but these are normal (non-toric) lenses, so they'd move around on me a bit and one would sit at a little more of a diagonal than the other - it looked a little different, both looking out from each eye (one side a little more blurry) and also you could tell if you looked REALLY close (nobody got that close, but I noticed).

I'd also like to add the standard warning about contacts: If you don't currently have a prescription, especially if you've never worn contacts before, go to the optometrist to get sized, fitted, make sure you're ok to wear contacts, learn to put them in and take them out and how to clean and store them. (They'll have samples!) Don't just go buy from some random internet site for your first time. Be safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts