Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks CC, management is cool, we have had contest in the past, we resurrected the tradition last year as well

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lol, very cool... it looks great xxScorpion64xx! Pretty spooky sound too... yikes! ;)

Is that an old type writer in the pix! I haven't seen one of those in a long time, lol! :D

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool. I would love to know how you made it. Is that real wood?
Thanks for the nice words folks, here are some pics of the materials and build, used the slats from a pallet, a sheet of OSB sheathing, three 8 foot wood furring strips, drywall screws, used the blocks of wood that go between the pallets, some black plastic sheathing for background, a zombie complete costume I picked up at a garage sale for $10 bucks and the sound comes from a tekky prop of a monster in a basement that pops up through the basement doors(it was a reaper with l.e.d. lights, took the skull off and the cloak and re-routed the led lights behind the mask, it is hidden behind those two planks that I forgot to mention as material
IMAG0543.jpg
IMAG0546.jpg
IMAG0555.jpg
IMAG0594.jpg
IMAG0596.jpg
IMAG0597.jpg
IMAG0599.jpg

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, very cool... it looks great xxScorpion64xx! Pretty spooky sound too... yikes! ;)

Is that an old type writer in the pix! I haven't seen one of those in a long time, lol! :D
Lol, yes HQ, its super old, I hate it! We had a hail storm couple years back and it damaged our office and the modern typewriter we had, this old dinosaur survived!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
How did I not see this before?! Love it and love the fact you guys can decorate for Halloween. The gulag I work at won't allow decorations except for Christmas, and then it's only the "company approved" décor, which is the same crap every year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts