Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well aside from a few tweaks I'm pretty much done with this prop. I may add different sounds and a different routine when my sound effect CD comes in. New camera means new video so here it is. Thanks for all the help...you know who you are.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The picoboo is a programming device that allows you to control the on/off of a device. These can be anything from a solenoid, fog machine, or any device that is eletronic. After you set up a routine this will play back when you activate the prop via a motion, push button, beam or any other device that will trip the picoboo. You can find them at frightprops. They work great there are also a boobox which is even more inputs 4 or 8 for those props that require alot of movement. I also bought my beam sensor here and it works great.

FrightProps - Halloween Props, Pneumatic Props, Animated Props, Halloween Accessories

·
Registered
62 Posts
Excellent prop. where did you get your Zombie at? Also, do you have something that covers the control panel? I'm definitely planning on the PicoBoo unit now, it looks very easy to use. Thanks for the vids.

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
PERFECT! awesome! good timing, good speed. love it. just watching the video and knowing what was coming still gave me a startle! excellent job.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Industen, did you purchase your whole set up through Fright Props? If you did, which package of the pneumatics did you get? I can't wait to start working on this project.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry I hate to sound like a pain, but which one of the 3 kits offered by fright props did you get, 595- 0027, 0028 or 0062, and which cylinder did you choose. The only reason I ask is so my turns out with the same type of action as yours. I hate to be a copy cat, but damn its cool..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts