Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spirit Halloween just started their new contest to name one of the new Zombie Babies for 2014!

I want a forum member to be the winner! We can do it. A lot of you are super creative.

You can enter once per HOUR! For prize info and to enter go to http://bit.ly/NameZombie

Good luck! There are also runner up winners.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Pretty cool. When I click the 'Enter' button, it does not want to go, though:rolleyes: Is anyone else having this problem? (Even though it says that the contest in not actually through facebook, maybe because I do not have a FB account?)

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a Facebook contest. So you have to have a Facebook account. Some mobile devices also may have an issue. I just tested the link and it worked fine.

Pretty cool. When I click the 'Enter' button, it does not want to go, though:rolleyes: Is anyone else having this problem? (Even though it says that the contest in not directly through facebook, maybe because I do not have a FB account?)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I just tried it, it worked for me. I am on Facebook. My name won, everybody can just call it quits now (just trying to save the rest of you time and frustration....)
hahaahah!

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! I am so motivated. I want forum members to win at least the majority of their contests this year. We are a creative bunch.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
I'd participate, had a name immediately come to mind but don't use Facebook and never want to. Really hate it when companies don't make it open to everyone.

Got any influence Larry to have it opened up to Halloween Forum members as well regardless of how they enter? I subscribe to Spirit's newsletter so it's not like they don't already have my email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cool game! It's a great way to enhance a member's creativity. Have you heard or read about this? For Hot 89.9 in Canada, radio station games are a regular thing. The most recent prize in the tournament, though, is causing quite the aggravation for some. Free IVF treatments are being offered as the prize for this radio tournament. Article resource: Canadian Radio Win a baby contest offers $35,000 prize. This is such a very controversial contest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts