Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpiritHalloween.com has released some of the best looking affordable Zombie Baby props. Many of these are exclusive and will not be found anywhere else.

These props are proven to be popular and controversial. Controversial for Halloween is good!

Slay Time Zombie Baby Prop

Slay Time Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
It's always play time for the sleeping vampire zombie baby - except he never sleeps and he's always hungry - for blood! Play time becomes ugly with this Slay Time Sleeping Zombie Baby Prop, especially if you reach in to give him a hug or a kiss. Bring him to the party because you'll never get a sitter for this little devil.

Creeping Tommy Zombie Baby Prop

Creeping Tommy Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
Creeping Tommy is one baby you wish would go to sleep - forever! The Creeping Tommy Zombie Baby Prop is a lifelike and nasty little zombie baby intent on wreaking havoc in the most terrible ways imaginable. Imagine him in a playpen at your party - time out for terror!

Jugular Jimmy Zombie Baby Prop

Jugular Jimmy Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
It's a nightmare at the nursery when Jugular Jimmy the zombie baby shows up- he gives new meaning to the "terrible twos"! This life-size baby is out for blood - yours, the dog's or the next guest, so keep your eye on him or else. Beware the zombie babies...

Demonica Zombie Baby Prop

Demonica Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
Little Demonica is a real handful - well, actually, you'd be better off keeping your hands away from her mouth! This little devil has sound and motion activated eyes that flash with anger, so don't tick her off. Nap time can turn nasty in no time with the Demonica Zombie Baby Prop.

Teether Zombie Baby Prop

Teether Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
Count your fingers, count your toes - when Zombie Baby is teething, anything goes! This little monster's eyes glow as he gnaws on a severed hand and mumbles scary noises that are definitely not baby talk!

Terrible Twyns Zombie Baby Prop

Terrible Twyns Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
This two-headed terror is the tot from hell - twice the fright with eyes that light. The bad seed doubled for nothing into this little monster with two heads, each making scary sounds. Keep your fingers away from their mouths!

Animated Little Luci Zombie Baby Prop

Animated Little Luci Zombie Baby Prop in Decorations New Decor for 2009
She's a little devil - Little Luci has a tail, and that's the only static thing about her. She is motion activated with eyes that flash, a head that spins and she makes scary sounds - wait, that sounds like a real baby! But she's not from this world, or at least we hope not! Put her in your world and watch heads spin.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
On the subject...Just a quick heads up for us prop-deprived UK haunters.

This cute little fella is available from Horror Props for Halloween. UK based

I believe they are Spirit products, imported from the USA. They have limited stock arriving today..
Order on line at £34.95 incl VAT plus postage.

For our friends in Europe, they also ship internationally.
:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
On the subject...Just a quick heads up for us prop-deprived UK haunters.

This cute little fella is available from Horror Props for Halloween. UK based

I believe they are Spirit products, imported from the USA. They have limited stock arriving today..
Order on line at £34.95 incl VAT plus postage.

For our friends in Europe, they also ship internationally.
:D

I have one of these - Great prop. Got a picture somewhere of my baby daughter cuddling him! She will grow up warped just like her dad!!!:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey I would love go purchase any of these if someone has one or ANY available. I missed out on these last year and so far cant find any. Im hoping for better luck next year, but who knows what the season will bring for props. If anyone has the need to make some extra cash please PM me...THANKS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts