Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look fantastic! Did you buy or create the heads/masks?
Oh no, I bought the heads and hands. Three of the heads came from Closed Casket Studios, One from Doomsday FX Studios and one from Boneyard Productions which I got at MHC. The hands are the crappy severed hands from China and then I had Dave from Closed Casket paint them to match his heads.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Fantastic! How long did it take you? Do you revamp them every year or start from scratch? Always curious about the process.

·
Registered
455 Posts
sweet...i will buy them for $1. Seriously, sick work bro!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fantastic! How long did it take you? Do you revamp them every year or start from scratch? Always curious about the process.
I'd probably say I had 4 hours in each one from start to finish. This is my first year doing a zombie containment scene. I think I'll probably leave them as is at least for next year.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
These are movie prop quality. Best I've seen. Your haunt will be terrifyingly amazing!

·
Registered
244 Posts
The eyes are fantastic. Honestly it all looks terrific. I'm going to use these as inspiration while I'm making my zombies. Thanks!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Good stuff JasonB5449 ! I'm Zombie this year too. Think Resident Evil vs. Walking Dead.

Very inspirational. . . .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts