Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when they come back on.... what is the scariest / freakiest thing that could possibly be in front / behind you?

Just a fun exercise, but who knows it may be used in my haunt this year. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
my mother.
Close - First there would be the low rumble of thunder * then standing in front of me (cue the psycho music) would be my Mother-in-law standing there with a cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth, Diet pepsi in hand saying she packed up and decided to move here. That would be the scariest thing I could think of. :eek:

* rumble of thunder - 1970 motor-home that lost its exhaust in the 80's.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boy this is not the direction I was expecting this thread to go in :D

Close - First there would be the low rumble of thunder * then standing in front of me (cue the psycho music) would be my Mother-in-law standing there with a cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth, Diet pepsi in hand saying she packed up and decided to move here. That would be the scariest thing I could think of. :eek:

* rumble of thunder - 1970 motor-home that lost its exhaust in the 80's.

·
Evil Wizard
2,165 Posts
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

> what is a grue?

The grue is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

:eek:

·
Registered
328 Posts
The lights come on and I am in a forest. And this video is playing out around me. I would be traumatized for life. This video and song have been stalking me for weeks. Its bizarre and just yeah.

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
These replies are making me crack up LOL. As tempted as I am to give a funny response lol, I'll answer the question in the way I think James was intending. I find a lot of things scary! Makes ya wonder why I even like Halloween :rolleyes: For one, Regan MacNeil....that face......good lawd it scares the crap outta me! Another thing would be the devil in the image of half man and half ram *shudders* ...that's super creepy. And although it intrigues me, ghosts scare me to death!

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
I am gonna answer this legit. The scariest thing to me would be some freaky ghost like person with no eyeballs possibly with their mouth wide open. Or a creepy mean looking ghost child/girl. I only chose these two because I have had dreams like this and they scared the hell out of me.

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Many things scare me that are off of the "new" kind of horror movies. I can't handle watching them AT ALL! One recent movie called 6 Souls scared the tar right outta me. One evening my husband and I chose it for our movie to watch on Netflix. It said nothing about it being a horror.. only a crime thriller (which isn't the same!) There's one scene that stuck in my head for weeks. It was when Julianne Moore was playing a video in slow motion of her mental patient of him snapping his head backwards and his face slowly contorted when he was changing personalities. That was aweful!!!!!! We stopped watching it right then. It still bothers me. So, to answer your question... if I saw that guy sitting in his chair next to my bed with his head bent backwards and his face contorting when the lights came back on.. I can promise you, I would let out a blood curdling scream like nobody has ever heard before!!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
This is hard for me to answer since I am not really afraid of anything supernatural and bugs and critters don't bother me. I know anything that wasn't there before would startle me. But as for fear or terror, I really only fear losing the people I care about. So I guess the scariest for me would be for the lights to go out. Then when they come on, my family and close friends are sitting there strapped to chairs and gagged, with that look in their eyes. You know the one where they are trying to warn you with the fear in their eyes that horrible things have and are about to happen.

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Hhmm.. do I dare click on Ravenfell Manor's video? Doesn't look too scary.. I think I'll check it out ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts