Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Since the party / haunt is Sat night there would be some rain Tues / Wed to dampen down everything so the bonfire is not worrisome. There would be clear weather Thursday and Friday so I could set up a lot of the things ahead of time. There would be no wind on Saturday so the plastic sheeting would be easily hung up along the trail and not get ripped. There would be no rain, temps would be in the high 50's so its not too hot in costume and also no wind on Sat night so the fog stays in place.

I know that a lot on the wish list! :D The biggest thing for me would be no rain Sat and no wind.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Perfectly clear skies, a mild nip in air temperature, not a breath of wind, the big night falling on Friday, and, of course, a Full Moon.

·
Registered
663 Posts
My perfect week is coming up, the temp finally dropped. I have everything bought but the food for Halloween day. I am off Friday to Wednesday and i have $100 saved up for this weekend just to spend on fun things!

My costume is done. I just picked up some last min things at CVS yesterday.

And my new glass storm door goes in Friday morning! Weather looks great Halloween. I am a happy!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Halloween on a Friday or Saturday night and nice mild weather with no wind to blow my low fog. The street light across from me shut off. That would be perfect for me !!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Everything is done, decor and costume. I get as much sleep as I want. I have time to do other stuff and just enjoy the house being spooky inside and out.

Not quite achieving that this year but close! I am having to redo a few old costume pieces to reconfigure into something a bit more comfortable.

·
Registered
573 Posts
It has begun! I am on vacation until next Wednesday. Our party is Saturday. Then we plan on watching tons of scary movies, visiting corn mazes and enjoying our visitors.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
My perfect Halloween week will start on Friday and continue the whole week, I AM OFF VACATION TIME!!!
Friday we are doing my sons schools trunk or treat
Saturday we are doing a local community trunk or treat, followed by going to a party
Sunday is preparation day for the big day
Moday is "Okay your procrastinated all day Sunday" day
Tuesday: IT's SHOW TIME
Wen: Shopping and more shopping, oh and shopping
Thursday: Starting packing up all the goods
Friday-Sunday- Kicking my feet up to do nothing ( the husband will be in Vegas for the SEMA car show and my mom is keeping the kiddo's for a few days)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts