Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

My name is grego-fett (vincent IRL).
I've been a member of this forum for a while.
I'm also the host of the Supernatural Existence podcast.

I was wondering if any of you have any personal paranormal stories that you would be willing to share with me . The stories that you share with me will be featured on the podcast. The stories can Ghost, ufo, bigfoot any thing paranormal related they just have to be true.

You can send them to [email protected] or submit them to the website supernaturalexistence.com.

Also check out Supernatural Existence Facebookpage just search for supernaturalexistence.

Thank for your attention and help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have experienced some paranormal activity in my life. My family is one of those families that believes that spirits are able to come and visit us. I am a huge believer myself. There are 2 experiences I would like to share!

The first experience happened when I was a little younger, not much longer after my little sister was born. You see, my little sister was born not long before my grandfather passed away. This experience occured just a month or 2 after he had passed away. My little sister was playing out in our living room and my twin sister and I couldnt help but notice that she was looking out the glass door that led to the backyard and she was talking as if she was having a conversation with someone. We couldnt see anyone so my twin asked "Hi Lila, who are you talking to??" She simply said "an old man." we looked at eachother and asked again "I said an old man!" We eventually asked her to desciribe him and she told us some characteristics he had such as gray hair and glasses. We finally came to the conclusion that she was in fact talking to our grandfather.

My second and last story is in fact one that i still remember to this day. It was a time where I was fighting mild depression and there were nights where I would cry for no reason and they would overall be very tough for me. This is one of those nights. I was very upset and I went to bed very upset as well. I had made my bed before going to sleep and i didnt have anything on it previous to doing that. I was sleeping until i felt a very small object touch my feet. It was about 3 in the morning and very dark so i just placed that item on my dresser to see it in the morning. When I woke up i went to my dresser and there was a red heart charm sitting there. I have never seen it before so I found it very strange that it was on my bed. I went around my whole house and asked ever single person if they had placed it on my bed that previous night; They all have said no. I went to my mom and she had said no as well. I had told her the story of how I found it and she had told me that it was a spirit that had left it there. They watched over me as I was going through that and left it there to let me know that they were watching over me. I never came to figure out what spirit it was exactly, but after that happened, my nights became easier and fighting depression became easier as well. I still have the charm to this day on a charm bracelet and whenever i have a bad night, i look at the charm and always remember that there is someone on the other side, watching over me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Wickedactor14 for your stories.

You can download the podcast from iTunes, sticher and pretty much any podcast aggregator. You can also get to it from supernaturalexistence.com

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was one night sitting in my room and this dark black mass walked in my room. I knew it was not car headlights. Cause my windows are on my side of my house. Plus i only saw it once. Creepy but i still remember it. I was really young too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I could have sworn I posted this story somewhere on here, but I was in a hurry so maybe didn't hit post but here goes again. This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I clean for this elderly gentleman and his wife passed away about 6 months ago from Alzheimers disease and her ashes are on the mantel. So when I get there we usually chat for a bit then I go to my cleaning. I was stating how bright and sunny the living room is, He replied yes it is and that he hardly spends any time anymore in the basement where his art studio is. I commented well why dont we bring your table up here and you can make this your art studio. He said no that everywhere they had lived, the house was mostly devoted to his art work and that she always wanted a room for herself. I said but I bet if it made you happy that she would probably be ok with it. No, he said, she designed this room and I really wouldn't want to take that away from her. So.... I go about my cleaning and i'm mopping the floor around his chair in that room when I hear 5 or 6 VERY loud raps on the glass sliding door behind me. I jump and turn to expect him standing outside on the deck maybe saying " hey, let me in, I have locked myself out" but....no one there...I call to him if he is the one who knocked and he said no. I looked all over the house, out every window. No one there.

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
I have one, sorry if it takes too long. I've been refraining from telling anyone until now.
Philadelphia is where I was born, and raised. In a park is where I spent most of my time. Sitting back, thinking I was cool, maybe even shooting some hoops. A couple of men started doing illegal activities around my neighborhood. I had one small altercation with them, but my aunt still got scared. She told me I had to move in with my parents to Oregon. I was very distressed about this news, I begged, I pleaded, but nothing could sway her. After she packed all my things she gave me my ticket. I put in my IPod and thought I should just relax. I was in first class, and they were so pretentious they offered me orange juice from a champaign glass. It was thinking if this was what life in Oregon was like, then this shouldn't be so bad. I heard they're a bunch of mountain men, stuck up and PC. And we're they really going to send me here? I stepped off the plane only to see a police officer standing there. So naturally I went the other way. I was able to get a cab, there was a tree air freshener and the licenses plate said "1IQ HG" Then I told the driver my address. When I arrived at my new home I said goodbye to the driver. I looked back at the driver, but the whole car wasn't there. No Tracks, no sounds, nothing. I looked at my watch, it was 7, I got off the plane at 3, and the car ride took me 15 minutes. I have no idea where the extra time went, my watch wasn't wrong. This experience is called "the fresh prince" or at least that's what my friends said. Ever since then I've been hearing sounds all through my house and wherever I stay.
Please share my story on the podcast, I need to know if people had similar experiences

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am so happy I happened onto this site today! A little backstory before I get into the scariest event to happen to me..... I have always believed in ghosts, paranormal, etc since I was a little kid. This is difficult to explain, but I can kinda "sense" that something is happening or about to happen by these "electric zaps" that I feel and hear in my head. I have done research in this, and cannot come up with any rational scientific reason as to why they happen and why they are always right before something creepy takes place. When I was 18 was the first time these "zaps" happened to me. I was staying over my roomates parents' house in Ohio one night. It was late, we were up playing video games and I wanted a glass of water. I went downstairs, struggled to find light switches but was able to see into the kitchen thanks to the light from the moon coming in the windows. I was at the freezer getting ice when the door to my right that leads to the basement, popped open. It was an old fashioned latch door (no door knob), the latch had to be lifted for the door to open. I glanced to my right and saw the door slowly swing all the way open. I didn't think anything of it, so i went over to close it when I got hit with these very powerful zaps. Powerful enough to make me instantly dizzy and my legs feel like rubber like I was about to hit the floor. I whipped my head to the side, and they went away. When I looked down the steps again, they came back. I closed my eyes, and they went away. When I opened them again, they came back. I eventually closed the door and returned to my friends room. He asked me what took me so long and I explained to him what happened, and he just looked at me and said "Oh yeah, sorry, that was my Grandpa". I looked at him quizzically and he said, he's dead. The house is haunted. He died in the basement.

These "zaps" have happened to me about 2-3 a year, until quite recently they were occuring more like 10-15 a month. I actually got quite concerned that it was something physical that was bad (tumor, etc) and had several tests done. MRI/CT Scan, ECT, etc... nothing came back with anything conclusive. My brain is clean. No tumors, no abnormalities. I saw everyone from my primary care Dr, to a neurosurgeon, to a psychologist. All were dumb-founded. The Neurosurgeon said it sounds like you have vertigo. I explained to him that the dizzy spell only comes on while the sound of the zaps happen, and are gone just as fast. He recommened getting a 72 EEG test. I had to wear all these sticky elecrodes all over my head, while carrying a device around my waist that was recording all my brain wave activity. While I was sitting down, I was told to have a video camera on me the entire time I was sitting down (obviously not in the bathroom). I also had a little button to press when i felt these things happen.

The first night, nothing happened, the second night I started getting them that ranged in intensity from very mild to extreme to the point where I almost lost consciouness. I should say that i have firmly believed my house to be haunted. Each time they happened, I pressed the button to time stamp the event. When I returned all the equipment and they looked it over, they came back saying they saw nothing. On camera, however, during the extreme event, they saw my face go slack, my eyes roll in the back of my head, and my lower lip tremble.

They have no idea what would cause it because anything (vertigo, epilepsy, stroke, etc) would show on the EEG.

I am a freaking medical mystery.

So, back story over, onto my main story.

I work for a company that provides allergy testing and treatment in Dr's offices throughout the country. I was asked to travel for a two week period to PA to cover clinics that needed coverage due to illness and maternal leave. It was the first assignment I had outside of NJ, and first business travel I ever had to do, so I was very excited. Everything was paid for (tickets, hotels, rental cars, $40/day for food, etc). My first week I was just outside of Pittsburgh (where I used to go to school, which was exciting for me to be back in an old neighborhood), in Mars Township. I was staying at the Comfort Inn Cranberry Twnsp hotel. It was late when I got in, around 1130PM, so there was no activity in the lobby. I checked in, and went up to my room. I walked in, and it was extremely warm. It smelled mildewy, the air was damp with humidity, and the AC unit was on and running. I went over to it and cranked the temp all the way down and started to unpack. Agter about 20 mins, the compresser never came on in the AC unit, which led me to believe that it wasn't working right. I called the front desk and they said that it should kick in shortly after adjusting the temp, and that it sounded like it wasn't working so they will move my room.
I packed up, went back to the lobby and got my new room key.

I got to my new room, and it was delightful. Temp was great, nice big King bed, AC working beautifully. I unpacked, took a shower and went next door to a restuaratn fora quick late dinner. Nothing happened.

The next day, I went to work, got back to the room at about 5, took a shower and got something to eat. I was back in the room at about 7pm. Since I had nothing else to do, I just played on the computer for a bit and then turned the tv on. At 830 I started getting really sleepy so I decided to call it an early night.

Now, I like my rooms cold. I don't even use a blanket. So I just had the blanket over me, and I was just about to fall asleep when I felt like a small 4 legged animal was walking on the side of the bed next to me up towards my head. I felt the sheet get depressed down with each step. I snapped my head up expecting to see a rat or mouse, and saw nothing but still felt its "paws". I moved the sheet where it was depressed, and they went away.
I knew something was up with the room at this point, and I had a hard time falling asleep after that.

The next day, same business as usual, back in the room and ready to go to sleep at 9. Started falling asleep, and felt the same thing, exactally the same thing. But this time, in addition, I felt the corner of the bed get depressed as if someone sat down on the bed. I jumped out of bed, my heart pounding. It took me about two hours to calm back down, with enough courage to turn the lights back off to try to sleep. As soon as I turned the lights off, I heard whispering over by the window. I'm on the 4th floor. There is no one outside my window. I turn my head and don't see anything, but BAM I get the strongest zaps I ever had. They came in waves, one after the other after the next, zap after zap. Each one making me more and more nervous. I turned my head away, and breathing rapidly, started to say "please go away, I mean you no harm, I just need to sleep". I looked back over to that area, and BAM, zap after zap. There was something my body was saying to me, to not look at the loveseat. As I moved my eyes closer to the loveseat, the zaps got worse and worse.

I never fell asleep that night.

Fourth night, same routine... however I stayed in the restaurant longer than usual and had a couple of martinis. Thinking if I had a buzz, I would fall asleep and sleep through anything. Wrong.

This time I felt larger imprints on the mattress, as if someone was crawling from one side to the next, and eventually laying down next to me. I could not flip over, or look over. I was so scared. It eventually lifted, and I was relieved. As I turned onto my back I felt this thing quickly move from the edge of the bed, to where I was and at that point, I was helpless. I couldn't move, talk, or anything. I kept crying for help, but nothing could come out. After what seemed like hours, was only a minute or two, these feeling went away and everything got quiet. Then the bed started shaking. Shaking very rough as if someone very angry wanted me off the bed. I actually started to cry I was so scared.

I finally got up, into my pajamas, and went to the lobby. I asked the desk clerk if I could change my room, but since this was a Thursday night, there was nothing available, the hotel was booked. He asked me why, and I just made something up saying the AC wasn't working.

I stayed in the lobby until sunrise, went to the room to shower and shave and go to work.

Friday night, my last night there, I had more than a couple martinis. I could not be awake in that room. As I walked in from coming back from the restaurant I asked the spirit to very nicely leave me alone, that i had to sleep, and that if it was my aunt or grandparents just trying to comfort me (I know right), that they were scaring the **** out of me and that i appreciate the gesture and love and miss them very much but I could not take this and needed to sleep. I was now operating on very very little sleep for the whole week.

I fell asleep, and had extremely vivid dreams of a fire and screaming, and being trapped.

I was awake at 7AM right as the sun rose. I decided I had had enough.

I packed up and went to the lobby. It was the same man who was there that moved my room at the beginning of the stay. He asked me how my stay was, and being the non-confrontational person that i am said it was fine. He noticed that I looked as though something was wrong, and said "Is there something you wise to tell me"? And I asked him, prefaced with 'I know I'm gonna sound nuts but I have to ask...." and he stopped me and said '.... is my room haunted". I could not believe what he said, and I chuckled and said "Yes, exactally". He told me that while he never had any expereinces in the room, that many people have asked to change rooms when they are in there, and a couple said that they had weird things happen in that room. I pressed him for more info, and he said he was not sure exactally what ever happened in that room but there was a building on this site in the early 80's that had a large fire where several people had died. I could not believe what he was telling me. I didn't get into anything more with him, but just left it at that.

I have never gone back to that hotel again, nor will I. I have also not found any information about this fire, but that was too much of a coincidence for me.

I hope one day, someone stays there and decides to have it investigated. I will watch that. From my home.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A Haunter and his wife spent the night in a new Hotel along the East Coast. It is a small building designed to fit the site.
Late that night the Wife awoke to see a woman in their room going through their things! The Woman was dressed as if she was from 150 years ago!
Then the woman vanished . Allot he locks were still locked.
In the morning when checking out the Husband was about to ask some strange questions of the desk clerk but was cut off mid sentence as he was told"Yes! That room is Haunted!"
Would by chance the place that you stayed maybe be described like the one I just mentioned? Maybe the same place?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
The sounds that you hear leading up to something odd or supernatural possibly happening is something I have never heard of before.
I do know a young woman whose arms feel a certain strange sensation when a ghost is in the room. Her arms become oddly "Tingly" , and that is the only time they feel like that.
She "Saw" two men seated at the basement bar in her parents cabin. They were wearing old style suits and her arms did that tingle.
Years later as an adult her father began talking about "The two guys at the Bar" !
"You can see them too!?"
Yes he could.
"If only he had told me this all of those years ago, I would have felt better knowing someone else could see them!"

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Tonight a young woman and her boyfriend were here. Her story was about a possibly "Haunted" rocking chair that had belonged to her Great Grandmother.
It would "Rock" by itself late at night.
They moved to another house, took the rocker with them. It kept on rocking there too.
In the "new" house she slept facing the wall with that rocker behind her. She could never bring herself to roll over, and take a look when it would be rocking.. the wall was so safely "Boring".
His first story was about a lamp they used often. At night someone would turn the lamp off but every time they needed to turn that light back "On" it would not work until the Mother or some other family member would screw the bulb in tight. (But nobody was un-screwing it!)
His other story was concerning their "Junky" old Pool table in their basement. The pockets had nothing to stop the balls from hitting the floor , then rolling away.
They got used to this, but then they lost one ball (#4) they looked everywhere, finally finding it behind a stuffed chair, three rooms away, and the chair was tight to the wall.
The pool ball would have to have rolled quite a distance, turned several 90 degree turns to arrive at that hidden location, behind that chair, right up tight to the wall.

·
Head Witch
2,871 Posts
I have always been a sensitive. I hear,see, and feel them. Most of the time they don't bother me. Where I work it's practically crawling with them. Only been unnerved twice. Once when I worked at Albertsons and I was in loading a pallet in the freezer. A shadow person that I feel was sent, caused the pallet to topple. The last time was at the old house, my husband was out of town for trav

·
Head Witch
2,871 Posts
Travel I was in bed reading, this little creature that still scares me to think about, I don't know what it was. 3foot tall looked like a small child until it looked at me. Sharp teeth and no eyes. I slept with my little boys in the living room with all the lights on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I was a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, my father was giving me a bath and I looked out the door of the bathroom and I seen a man standing in the doorway. He was super tall, had a suit on and my father told me I started giggling and waving and when he turned around he seen what I had seen. Shortly after my father turned around he seen the man disappear. Later that week my father said he was walking down the hallway and felt a strange presence and when he turned around, this huge black mass was behind him and came toward him and he told me it freaked him out. After my father told my mother what he and I had seen, my mother told him that there was this room that was supposedly haunted at the hospital she worked at. She said that the call light would come on even when no one was in that room and the door would sometimes open and slam shut. Her friend and her had gotten a Ouijia board and decided to play. Well, my mother never told me what happened when they did the Ouijia board session but she said that the man I seen and the mass my father seen was whatever resided in that hospital room. My mother was going to work one day and said, "You leave my family alone. You're going back to the hospital with me tonight." And after that my father and I never seen the man or the black mass ever again.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
When there is a death in a Hospital or Nursing home, a window is supposed to be opened to allow the Spirit to leave if it needs to. Don't open that window, and for the next few days strange things may be happening in that room, the call light "on", and nobody is there....
A Nursing Home not too far away from here has a room that is left empty. The lights in that room will flicker, go off and on, then somebody dies soon after these things happen....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a paranormal experience a few weeks ago, I was in the kitchen ranting to myself about having to leave my childhood home, when I saw a grey form in the corner of my eye. Looking over, I saw this woman sitting on the step, covering her face with her hands, looking like she was crying. I just stood there without saying a word and slowly, she vanished until there was nothing there anymore.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts