Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Finished" my outdoor setup tonight. There's always a few tweaks here and there but it's pretty much done. Set it up a week earlier than normal because next week will be a little bit busy plus there's a wet weather pattern on the horizon. Really didn't wanna battle rain along with family plans.

Each year I get more and more sore doing this 🤣 But now I can relax...and set up the inside now 🙃😁

Feel free to add your outdoor photos. Looking forward to seeing your decorations. Thanks for checking out mine as always (y)

Building Purple Decoration House Plant

Decoration Building Entertainment Visual effect lighting Christmas decoration

Decoration Light Building Architecture Entertainment

Purple Decoration Architecture Entertainment Technology

Light Water Purple Decoration Christmas decoration

Plant Window Light Nature Tree

Purple Entertainment Visual effect lighting Plant Tree

Light Purple Lighting Architecture Decoration

Plant Purple Electricity Tree Window

Property Blue Light Purple Architecture

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thank you
I used metal galvanize sheet, with a layer under it of roofing paper
Ah! I could tell the edge I could see didn’t look like cardboard, but the inside did. Thank you! I’m hoping to put a witch’s hut together this year.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
We are only setting up things outside that can fit into existing plant beds at the moment, since we will probably want one or two more lawn mowings before we set up the full fences & cemetery. This year we are going to try the beef netting spiderwebs for the first time, so our witch silhouette that usually casts a shadow on the front of our house is being sent to the side yard. My DH bought these lightning light stakes who-knows-when, and they make sounds of lightning crashes and thunder. They broke at some point and he fixed them today, and I went outside to figure out where they should be added in.

Guess who's witch silhouette can now cast spells?! :ROFLMAO:

Orange Art Paint Tints and shades Heat

World Gas Tints and shades Heat Tree

They flicker sporadically under her fingers. The other spotlight (trees and flying ghosts) may end up moving somewhere else, but DS7 set it up tonight so we'll let it live there a while to make him happy. And for sure we'll be closing our blinds so that you can't see into the house - this was a quick "what else can I put out tonight?" sort of evening!

ETA - forgot to say that I'm looking forward to the pics that will be added to this thread, and everything so far is looking wonderful!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Michael-Myers would love to see those webs on the house in daylight. Great job. Impressive layering.
Thanks 😁

I do have some daytime pics but from last years setup with the webs. I'll take some fresh ones tmw morning and post em then. It's already dusk and the lights are on now.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts