Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you have in your collection that you've never seen anywhere else? I mean something purchased, because there are so many great handmade items out there which no one else has.

I would say I have 2 items: The Halloween Yankee candle with the black band, never burnt. And this cool, primitive, pumpkin candle holder which has slots for 3 votives. I've never seen it anywhere else including E-bay. I'll try and load a pic of the second item on another post.

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,782 Posts
This is a good question!

My favourite is a paper mache ToTer I got from Target aaaaaages ago. He's the size of a toddler & I have to be careful where I put him because he can creep me out if I see him outta the corner of my eye, especially at night.
IMG_0820.jpg

I don't know if it's unique since it was a mass market Target thing, but I don't see him often if at all.

·
Registered
686 Posts
What a fun thread. I have several unusual things I have found over the years but this year I found this baby carriage at a thrift store land wanted a baby skeleton to put in there. I didn't want a smaller skeleton, I wanted one that looked like a baby with the big head and all. I think they should be mass produced but I am weird I know. Anyway found a "Baby Skeleton" on Amazon but when it arrived it was so small I don't even think you would have seen it in the carriage. It is now in my bone cabinet instead. I guess I want one that is as big as a two year old or something. Love both items but wish I could have displayed them together

Attachments

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I've got a lot over the years....Not sure which one to pick...Some of it I don't know who made it but it's definitely commercial stuff....ZR

These 2 are easy...ScareFactory

Not sure where these portraits originated from but I have seen them in youtube videos at pro haunts....I always wonder who did them every time I look at them...
I think the boxes they're stored in say morbid enterprises? maybe but I can't find anything in searches....

This one is a bigger mystery as to who it's made by Angel Of Death statue....

I've got a bunch of others too....Many other props I wanted through the years have disappeared online as well....Wish it was still available.......

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I've got the prototype 1st class GID Bucky skel from Anatomical Chart Company. According to them, it's the only one they ever made!

1143.jpg

user20499_pic12526_1236024508.jpg

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I found this baby carriage at a thrift store land wanted a baby skeleton to put in there. I didn't want a smaller skeleton, I wanted one that looked like a baby with the big head and all... I guess I want one that is as big as a two year old or something. Love both items but wish I could have displayed them together
As a suggestion, you might try using a regular sized skull on a smaller sized skeleton. The reason kids have big heads is because our skulls grow to their final size more quickly than the rest of the body. By the time a child is two years old, his or her head will be about 3/4's the size it will be at adulthood. A bit of judicious gluing, maybe a bit of heat gun skull flattening from the top, and things should look surprisingly creepy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts