Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a few crazy costumes in the past but my most outrageous one was when I was 23 or so, I went to a party as "Alice Bowie", the musician character that Cheech (from Cheech and Chong) plays in the movie "Up in Smoke"
I had a pink tank top, homemade tassle pasties (nipple covers) micky mouse ears, a glitter eye mask, a white tutu, high top socks, sneakers and a bass guitar.....needless to say I got tons of attention.

This is the only real picture I could find of the outfit from the movie, I have a picture my dad took but it's on my home PC, I will toss it in my Album sometime this week.....don't forget, this was the late eighties.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a no-brainer (for us, anyway). One year (2002), we wanted to be space-aliens (Fargonauts, from the planet FarGone). What we ended up as was both hillarious and embarassing.
QUOTE]

Holy crap, that is some serious outrageousness, I commend you on that one. One year one of my friends was "Lance Lightning, Gay Superhero" ....I so wish I had pics, everyone who saw him peed a little while rolling on the floor.

·
Registered
88 Posts
OH those are soFUNNY!I would say mine was (not really mine I mase it for my hubby) was Richard Gere. Remember the whole gerbil story with him?? I took one of those fake buts hot glued an empty paper towel roll to it and bought a gerbil cat toy that was on a string. So when people asked what he was suppose to be he would pull the string, gerbil would disappear into the papertowel roll and he said "Richard Gere who else!!" He got LOTS of Laughs with that one!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha, that is classic pop culture, poor Richard (hmmm, why do I feel sorry for this guy?)

One of my friends is pretty much a walking cartoon, he throws his all into every costume. Here he is as "Mr Slave" from South Park, for those of you who don't know.....aw forget it, it's too hard to explain, just google it (from home;))

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Here's a no-brainer (for us, anyway). One year (2002), we wanted to be space-aliens (Fargonauts, from the planet FarGone). What we ended up as was both hillarious and embarassing.
Lordy I hope the Netherlands is safe from attack from that sort alien haha
How long did it take to live it down? Still laughing here!

MsM

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Well, one year a friend dressed as a priest wearing a cassock. As an accessory there was a 10 inch long, um, appendage, that would pop up at the most inopportune times...

·
Registered
625 Posts
My most outrageous costume was me being a cereal killer. I was wearing a cereal box, and probably had something in my hand (maybe a spoon). I forgot.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was broken up with my girlfriend at the time and of course.......she shows up at the party, that was classic wierdness.
I am married to her now so I guess that just proves that old saying "be yourself"

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
My daughter in law just won costume contest as a pregnant nun, of course what helped her win is that she is eight months pregnant with our first grandson and our son went as a priest, bless his pious heart!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts