Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gosh, everyone here is so creative!

Last year, I did a video invite, but this year was much busier, so I designed my invites and printed them on inkjet magnet sheets and trimmed them to 4x6. Then folks can keep them handy on the fridge as a reminder to get their costumes ready! :)

This year, I'm decorating the house like a nuclear accident site, complete with toxic waste barrels, nuclear reactor, busted control panels and maybe a few mutant bugs and animals if I get around to it :eek:

Thus, the invite:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gosh, everyone here is so creative!

Last year, I did a video invite, but this year was much busier, so I designed my invites and printed them on inkjet magnet sheets and trimmed them to 4x6. Then folks can keep them handy on the fridge as a reminder to get their costumes ready! :)

This year, I'm decorating the house like a nuclear accident site, complete with toxic waste barrels, nuclear reactor, busted control panels and maybe a few mutant bugs and animals if I get around to it :eek:

Thus, the invite:

That is so awesome, and I love the idea of placing it on magnet paper.

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
We do a 6-page newsletter. It has evolved over the years (it started out as a lowly 4-pager), and even takes on a new look to fit the theme. My wife writes most of the articles and I do the layout. Every few years, we take a break and just write a poem. Boy, do we hear about it from our invitees! They REALLY like getting & reading the newsletters.

Here are a couple covers. You can see the rest at my photo page under Parties then Halloween.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We do a 6-page newsletter. It has evolved over the years (it started out as a lowly 4-pager), and even takes on a new look to fit the theme. My wife writes most of the articles and I do the layout. Every few years, we take a break and just write a poem. Boy, do we hear about it from our invitees! They REALLY like getting & reading the newsletters.
Wow! That's an amazing amount of work. Very cool.

·
Registered
138 Posts
great stuff everyone, the magnet is something ill try to remember. there is no truth whatsoever about my invite, all off the top of my sick little mind. so far ive receieved great response from the invitees.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts