Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Nice work. I really think we should get a bunch of the artists here that would be willing to draw some stuff and donate it the forum to submit art. We could put it into a book and make it available for purchase to everyone on the forum that would like to buy a copy. The profits could go to the forum to help out with costs. I would be more than willing to make the book. I think this would be a great idea. As long as we had artists willing to draw A piece of work and donate to the forum. It would be awesome to have some cool art from forum members in a book and be able to use it for other projects.

·
Reverend of Darkness
1,053 Posts
Nice work. I really think we should get a bunch of the artists here that would be willing to draw some stuff and donate it the forum to submit art. We could put it into a book and make it available for purchase to everyone on the forum that would like to buy a copy. The profits could go to the forum to help out with costs. I would be more than willing to make the book. I think this would be a great idea. As long as we had artists willing to draw A piece of work and donate to the forum. It would be awesome to have some cool art from forum members in a book and be able to use it for other projects.
That's a great idea, count me in!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts