Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some of mine

-when I was 13, me and my best friends were little Hanson fangirls who thought they were our future husbands, so we spent halloween trick or treating and screaming Hanson songs down the block

-the time my friend and I went to a theme park for its Halloween seasonal features like haunted mazes

-walking out in public in full costume during the day. only did it just last year

-the time our neighbor pretended to be a witch and scared me so bad as a child that I started crying. bless

-my dad scared some teen trick or treaters a few years back and it was hilarious

-I made a paranormal investigation video with a guy at Richmond National Battlefield Park, once the site of a Civil war hospital and known haunted site. I was doing EVP and said "did you have a friend named Susan?" it literally just came to me and freaked me the hell out!

F

·
0 Posts
I forgot my age, but I won 1st place in the costume contest. All I got was a card that was for $25 but I could only use it in downtown stores. SO, I bought something cat related at a place called "Make Mine Country", haha.

I loved trick or treating every year in the neighborhood I grew up in. It was HUGE and the streets were lined with cars and trick or treaters. After I grew up I went back down there on Halloween and it isn't the same anymore. Hardly anyone had lights on, very few trick or treaters.

I know I have more but I need to think.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was just reminiscing with my brother about a favorite Halloween of mine.

It's not unusual for it to snow before or on Halloween in Colorado. A few Halloween's have been ruined by crappy weather.

However, one year it worked in our favor. Almost as soon as the sun went down we had this ice-cold, freezing rain that would just not let up. As expected, a lot of kids weren't going out. My father was not one to let something like cold rain ruin our night, so he told us to throw on a jacket and get in the car. He drove us up to each house individually. We would jump out, run to the house, get our candy, and run back.

The best part? Since no one else was going out, people were giving us giant handfuls of candy. They would say "you're the only trick or treaters we've seen all night!" as they proceeded to dump most of their candy into our bags. I think that was the most candy I ever got in one night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts