Halloween Forum banner
441 - 460 of 1607 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Kristian, nice job on this year's cemetery! I think I've said this before but of all the cemeteries I've seen, yours looks like it is a real live cemetery. Other than the zombie coming out of the ground, no one would know the difference. ;)

Did your photographer tell you what F-stops and shutter speeds he uses? I don't know what those are but I do see that I can select them on my camera.
By the way, that 'zombie' is a friend of mine! We dug a 5 foot hole for him to stand in, then put painted plywood with grass over it and around him. He scared the hell out kids and adults. Thats why you can see a group of people in the 'back' graveyard standing around him. (my house has an (almost) circular driveway that cuts the front and side lawn apart. You really cant see the back graveyard from the pictures.
Dont know what settings he used, but it was a high end ( like 5k) Canon digital camera

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
holy crap kristan, and you didn't get a close up of the zombie? before make up- after make up? and in the hole? sounds like something i never thought of and regretted later

·
Registered
199 Posts
holy crap kristan, and you didn't get a close up of the zombie? before make up- after make up? and in the hole? sounds like something i never thought of and regretted later
I thought i would regret digging up my lawn, but I didnt. I had to top what I did the previous year (me and the same guy walked around in zombie costumes and scared everyone). Unfortuately, some dumb kid, like last year, threw a rock at my friend, and we had to chase everyone away. Thats the one thing i dont like about doing all this: people linger on my property all night. They think because you decorate for a holiday, they can stay as long as they want. Also sucked because all the new people coming up the driveway wondered why there was a crowd standing around the 'zombie'. They were expecting something.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow kristan, those are framable. just beautiful.
threw a rock! how horrible. did your friend just get a nick or hurt? that kid needed to be CAUGHT and SPANKED. not that you could of done more than yell at him, but he deserved to have been spanked.
as soon as tot was over this year my little helper offered and we hauled it all in. he was young and strong and so we had it all hauled in quick. alone it would have taken me long. but i don't have your items. anyway, that ended that here for tot night.

·
Registered
199 Posts
He was a real zombie?!...LOL! You are too much. I would have loved to have seen that :) I bet some kids (and adults) were running away screaming into the night.
You know what Terra, I think I'm going to stop talking to you, and suggest everyone else do the same until you sell me 'beloved'!!!!!!!!!

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,436 Posts
441 - 460 of 1607 Posts