Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You leave work pretending to be "sick" so you can work on prop ideas.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
This one's for mistress:

Your search criteria for a new house is a big front yard for a cemetary, storage space for props, and a large tree on the property to hang a prop from. Roof, plumbing and termites are secondary considerations :)

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
You find yourself going to bed at 10:00 but don't fall asleep till 1:00 because you are thinking about how you are going to build your new props....in February. Seriously i need to find a way to shut off my brain.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
When your boss at work automatically puts one of your vacation weeks down for the week before Halloween. Doesn't ask, doesn't have to! :D

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
:) When family and friends get you Halloween stuff for a Christmas present.
I totally forgot about asking for halloween stuff. Although the only people that would've asked would've been my wife, in-laws, and parents. I know what i am asking for though for my birthday.

You check Ebay, Craigslist and 3 other forums every morning to see if anyone is selling any good Halloween Props.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
When your boss at work automatically puts one of your vacation weeks down for the week before Halloween. Doesn't ask, doesn't have to! :D
Hahaha I have a new boss that I need to break in that way :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
When you see a new appliance or item at the store, and you don't think how will this fit in in myhouse, but you do think I wonder if I can take this apart for some new prop?:D

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Your dog has trouble getting back to the front door because of the haunted maze. But the good news is he found your sister who lost her way back during Christmas.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
When you know more about the people on this forum, than your own family & friends...... ;)

& when we all agree to have a Halloweener's Anonymous section here........ "Hi, I'm Dark Lord",
( forum members - "Hello Dark Lord" ), & I'm a addicted to ALL things halloween....." :D

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when you start collecting greeting cards just for the cool design. To you it doesnt matter if you send them, it's all about keeping them for yourself.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Your dog has trouble getting back to the front door because of the haunted maze. But the good news is he found your sister who lost her way back during Christmas.
LOL. That would definately be my dog:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts