Halloween Forum banner

You know your addicted to halloween when...

2453 49
You leave work pretending to be "sick" so you can work on prop ideas.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
This one's for mistress:

Your search criteria for a new house is a big front yard for a cemetary, storage space for props, and a large tree on the property to hang a prop from. Roof, plumbing and termites are secondary considerations :)

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
You find yourself going to bed at 10:00 but don't fall asleep till 1:00 because you are thinking about how you are going to build your new props....in February. Seriously i need to find a way to shut off my brain.

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
:) When family and friends get you Halloween stuff for a Christmas present.
I totally forgot about asking for halloween stuff. Although the only people that would've asked would've been my wife, in-laws, and parents. I know what i am asking for though for my birthday.

You check Ebay, Craigslist and 3 other forums every morning to see if anyone is selling any good Halloween Props.

·
Registered
644 Posts
When you see a new appliance or item at the store, and you don't think how will this fit in in myhouse, but you do think I wonder if I can take this apart for some new prop?:D

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
When you know more about the people on this forum, than your own family & friends...... ;)

& when we all agree to have a Halloweener's Anonymous section here........ "Hi, I'm Dark Lord",
( forum members - "Hello Dark Lord" ), & I'm a addicted to ALL things halloween....." :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.