Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
or :) you get a contractor to give you an estimate on opening up the attic to finish it up as a play room to
keep all the props inside.. then trying to convince the wife that the expense is worth it :-D still working on that one with no success LOL

·
crossfit zombie
7,485 Posts
you buy a prop thinking that's cool only to find another one you bought years ago.
If you go on your order restless there should be something indicating delivery or pick up.But I do know what you mean lol
my Halloween room overflows and I do not need anything else....but that wont stop me from buying.

1,277 Posts
When people walk in my garage for a garage sale and ask if I own a funeral home
For us it's when folks see us driving around in the hearse and ask which funeral home we work at.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Oh I loved some of these answers!!! The last three years we had been having major health issues and were not getting the display up or at least all of it. Resulted in boxes of new stuff delivered to the house here and never even opened. Since we have not gotten a lot of it up, the last few years I find myself missing it so my family is in horror because I've been putting some of it up around the house and just making it a part of our everyday life. I won't tell you what my family says about this!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts