Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

Registered
When the local thrift shop owner shows up at your house because they had some Halloween stuff come in, and figured he would save you the trip.

When you start to wonder if you could waterproof the cardboard that doesn't fit in the recycle container well enough to make a prop out of it

When the Materials Management guy at the hospital brings you a stack of Styrofoam coolers every week

When you don't have room in your 16x30 shop for projects the rest of the year because of the Halloween stuff.

The Haunting Girl
When all of your co-workers tell you about every single Halloween store that opens in the area.
When people just bring you things for your haunt.
When you bring joy to the local volunteers at 4H Rummage Sale by asking them to save all the "ugly babies" for you. (seriously)
When one of the questions you ask potential landlords is "how do you feel about Halloween?"
When you live in 2 bedroom apartment and use the tiny room as your bedroom because the spacious master is your Halloween room/studio.

Registered
When all of your co-workers tell you about every single Halloween store that opens in the area.
When people just bring you things for your haunt.
I thought it was just me 馃槅
When co-workers introduce you to new clients as the office Halloween freak.
When every closet in your house is stuffed with totes and boxes of Halloween stuff....and you keep buying more!

Registered
When you have bought around 100 sheets of insulation foam and 50 sheets of luan plywood and none of it has gone for it's intended use but instead it has gone to build facades and faux brick and rock walls/pillars over the last few years. :) I always imagine the other adults in the hardware stores are probably buying all these things for what they're actually made for LOL

Registered
I thought it was just me 馃槅
When co-workers introduce you to new clients as the office Halloween freak.
When every closet in your house is stuffed with totes and boxes of Halloween stuff....and you keep buying more!
Its a sickness and I'm in big trouble we have an extra storage space that is for our store's fixtures and things and I have been loading it up with props and Halloween totes :-O

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
31 Participants
FrightNightFanatic
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing