Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of an idea we can do during the long winter months. One person should randomly pick out a recipe that he/she saw online/in a book that he/she never tried and posts it on here. Then we can pick a day/weekend where we make this recipe and come back with comments on wether this is a keeper or not.

What do you guys think?? :D

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Me! Im in for at least some of them. Not sure during this time of year I could do all but definately some.:)

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
We're about to go through a long awaited kitchen remodel, but once done and I'm up and running again I think this would be fun. I'd love to have a halloween party this coming year and would be looking for recipes to make.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh! Looks like we have ourselves a nice little cooking group going. OK! Well, if you'd like, I can post a poll tomorrow to see who wants to do it wich weekend in January? Then one of us can chose the first recipe! :D

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
No worries, it's in a spot where most people never look! You have to do it in a new thread, but it's down in the "Additional Options" section. Just scroll down farther than you normally would (it's way below the first "Submit New Thread" button). There's a box to check for including a poll with a choice for how many options you want. Enter that number and click the "Submit" button. It'll take you to another screen where you will fill in all the other poll information.

Hope that's clear enough!:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts