Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Going bump in the night..
I'll have enough time to remember to hang my string of rats in that case...

(the joke being; tonight, about midnight, I discovered I had forgotten to put them out...so I called out, "Oops, forgot the rats - okay everyone, reset...let's do Halloween over again!" which was met with opinionated phrases, the like of which I shall not repeat here)

Registered
Wrong Here!
The Ravens Grin Inn is OPEN EVERY Night of the year! (And has been for almost 28 years.)
Last night a "Hired Helpless" yanked the inside door handle on the Hearse and snapped it off.
The outdoor tour has to be able to go through that door.
My wife found some replacement handles on-line that were So Expensive! I hope my neighbor still has some boxes of old GM handles .......
the new roof is still waiting finishing, an old roof began a new leak.. "Nothing" to ever DO HERE!

Somewhat Eccentric
Wrong Here!
The Ravens Grin Inn is OPEN EVERY Night of the year! (And has been for almost 28 years.)
Last night a "Hired Helpless" yanked the inside door handle on the Hearse and snapped it off.
The outdoor tour has to be able to go through that door.
My wife found some replacement handles on-line that were So Expensive! I hope my neighbor still has some boxes of old GM handles .......
the new roof is still waiting finishing, an old roof began a new leak.. "Nothing" to ever DO HERE!
What year hearse Gym? I know there's some old GM and Caddy handles in the garage.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My little boy told me last night he already knows what he wants to dress as next year. <3 Link from Legend of Zelda. He may change his mind in between, but how cute that he's already looking forward to next Halloween. He is a chip off the old crypt.

And yes, my husband mentioned the same thing: leap year! Good. One extra day to work on my haunt, LOL.

Registered
This has so far been a very amazing day!
My business neighbor (Antiques) had a box full of old door handles and one was a "Fit'. The next minor miracle then happened, the small keeper-spring was still find-able at the" scene of the crime". As I was walking down my sidewalk,there was a scrap of metal the right thickness and rigidity to be the tool to install the spring, and I got it together THE VERY FIRST TIME!
Amazing!
I might go and buy a Lottery ticket,if Illinois was still paying off winners,last I knew, they weren't.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts