Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put in quite large amounts of my time building things in my haunted house. then something is "missing", un-findable, stolen!
What do I do then, especially if it was an item I focus upon in the course of my heavily narrated tour? I then mention the fact that somebody stole the item and create a joke about it! The joke becomes part of the tour!
Now someone will steal that joke, I just know they will! Then I guess it will be time to buy a gun! (Or maybe I should build one?, yes, probably so)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spirits will be here, not seemingly 24/7 but usually in the Fall. Last night as I was in the wine cellar by myself (picking up things) I thought that I heard my wife calling my name.. it wasn't very loud, she was upstairs but it did sound like her voice.
When I got back up to the second floor I noticed that I must have left the camera on for the wine cellar and I was being recorded when I thought I heard her voice.
I re-wound, playing it back I could not hear any other voices on the tape other than my own as I called to her.. but then, the mic is not very powerfull or good anymore, either.
She said that she had Not called me.
This last October 31st as I was doing my routine in the front (first) room I said:"You are never supposed to invite a ghost into your house."
This is a very common thing for me to be saying. As the last word "House" was almost faded into silence.. an item fell from behind the television, crashed to the floor!
The item is a motorized plastic toy that I sometimes use in my routine. I keep it hidden behind the Television securely wedged between the very solid window frame and the very heavy piece of old furniture that I have the big old, console TV upon. This toy has never fallen before or since that night of October 31st.
12 years ago a psychic said there are 37 ghosts in this house... there may not be , but there must be at least a couple who get energized around October.
Three October's ago a little girl saw another little girl in the second floor of the house dressed in antique clothing. It didn't get "scary" for the witness until she noticed the other little girl had no reflection in the mirror behind her.
Her Father invested quite an amount of time and energy to calm her down. A former tennet of the second floor told me 26 years ago that sometimes he would see a small girl running between an open doorway up there. There were no children in the house at that time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts