Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking and commenting on individual haunt display, and I just have to say everyone is amazing. The talent, creativity and inspiration of everyone's displays blows me away. I humbly bow to all who have posted their indoor and outdoor display.
Bravo! Bravo! to you all.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree! The best thing is---everyone is willing to share their knowledge.

This is a great place!
That is so true. Anyone I have aske has been more than willing to help me with whatever I need.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Im not worthy! Im not worthy! .....seriously....everyone here (except the hackers that come up with funky posts every now and then) is very creative, lively bunch.
I'll join ya in a chorus of "I'm not worthy!"

I should avoid this place for a couple of months after Halloween so that I can bask in all the the glory of the compliments I get from ToTs. They don't know better, plus it's probably just the full size candy bar I bribe them with that gets them to say I'm doing a good job. But nope, I come in here and reality slaps me across the face with the flood of pics and videos that show talents that far exceed anything I could develop. I

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,258 Posts
What makes me feel better is when I find out what people do for a living. "No wonder you could build a ship as big as a house. You're in construction!" I knew it!!:D

I'll join ya in a chorus of "I'm not worthy!"

I should avoid this place for a couple of months after Halloween so that I can bask in all the the glory of the compliments I get from ToTs. They don't know better, plus it's probably just the full size candy bar I bribe them with that gets them to say I'm doing a good job. But nope, I come in here and reality slaps me across the face with the flood of pics and videos that show talents that far exceed anything I could develop. I

1 - 12 of 12 Posts