Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Haunters!

So I was browsing Craigslist, as I do, looking for some good deals on Halloween stuff and I found the object of my dreams. Check this out:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/4311121721.html

I figure it needs a little sprucing up (wire wheels, new finish, paint the frame black, etc) and we'd have one awesome piece of Halloween goodness.

If anyone would like to give me the money to buy it I would be most grateful! I might even let you drive it!

Chuck

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are 100% correct, the green frame has to go. I was thinking the frame should be black and that I would add some nice wire wheels to replace those hideous things that are currently on there. I was also thinking I'd replace the headlights with some antique coach lights (it would be a display/parade car anyway). Refinish the coffin, chrome a bunch of stuff...it's all just money, right? lol

He's asking $3,000 OBO...I think if you offered him $2,000 he might take it...now I just need $2,000!!! :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man Abunai, those wheels would look awesome, I especially like the one with the skull in the middle.

I was thinking you could change the head lights to be skulls with halogen lights in them. I've seen motorcycles with that set up before.

I don't know how to do it, but I'd have to figure out how to shoot fire out of the exhaust pipes too!! lol

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I don't know how to do it, but I'd have to figure out how to shoot fire out of the exhaust pipes too!! lol
Spark plug and wires would achieve that effect, but it would be a pain to do and is illegal in some places. You could always just throw some M-80s in them, although you might not (okay, will not) have anything left after they go off...:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts