Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to see what cool items are out there, I wanted to present you all with a scenario:

For whatever reason, You get only ONE store bought Halloween item for Halloween this year. It can be up to $200. What do you buy?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh dang. I have several small items I like this year but no big ones. If only one, up to $200, I might just invest in a new fog machine...a really nice one that will last a couple years!

Reactions: scareme

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I had one to pick out of all of them I have seen this year, it would be the lunging reaper from Home Depot. I picked him up a couple days ago, and love him! I have gone to menards, lowes, spirit.... And the reaper is by far my favorite.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I actually bought it. I usually prefer to build most of my own props. But every now and then something in the store grabs me and won't let go. Which is why I came home with Cerberus from Spirit last week.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I had one to pick out of all of them I have seen this year, it would be the lunging reaper from Home Depot. I picked him up a couple days ago, and love him! I have gone to menards, lowes, spirit.... And the reaper is by far my favorite.
OH....MY....GAAAAWD....I did not know about this....it must be mine! Thank you so much for your post!

·
Registered
139 Posts
E-store too? I'd commission Pumpkinrot (if he'd let me) or the shadow farm. Otherwise, I would also get a fogger. None of the store animatronics ever appeal to me.

Reactions: scareme

·
Registered
334 Posts
The Home Depot 2 of the "LARGE" Gargoyles, with the balance of the monies, pay someone to haul it into my car!
Super cool, but way too heavy to move.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Umm .. I already exceeded my limits this year then. :confused:

Since I bought two different fire and ice dragons already .. I'd scale back to one dragon and one or two fire and ice spots.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Maybe one of those video projectors to display on my front windows. I haven't bought one yet and it's unlikely I will this year, although I am tempted. I already bought a lot already over the summer and I'm beginning to worry what my husband will say when I set it all up ... which I am in the process of doing right now. :eek:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ended up buying the Home Depot reaper because of this thread. I wonder what else is good out there? Our Walgreens here are way behind putting out NBC stuff.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Does it have to be directly halloween related? Because I'm trying to get myself a dremel to help with half a dozen halloween and Christmas projects, and they're under $200. If it does have to be directly halloween related, then probably a fog machine - really want one.

Or if not the dremel then a projector?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A life-sized "Trumpy" The Wolfman, by far THE Scariest thing out there this season.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts