Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
True. Then last night I got an E-mail from a recent victim, er patron,saying how incredible this place was, how she had been anticipating coming to see it for 10 years, then how her husband is a "Stick--in--the Mud", but he was also very impressed,and it even had him yammering about their house tour all the way back home!
The last part of the message was very enthusiastic about their next time they will visit and bringing a large group of new victims with them!
I couldn't help but notice her during their tour, she kept looking around and saying:"This isn't Normal! This isn't right!"
Then she said that the Wine Cellar here is creepier than any Mausoleum! (Maybe it is? IT does impress most people.)
This is what we do for our income, but lavish enthusiastic , gushing, compliments are also as precious as "Legal Tender" to ME!
(No arms were bent or broken to elicit such statements, Nor threats of unlawful imprisonment or detention given or made)

Reactions: WitchyKitty

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was up on the roof,re-roofing my garage when a man wanted a tour of the haunted house. He worked as a salesperson for a large Company and had been in the area, he was a member of this forum and was 1,400 miles from home.. did i get off the roof and show him my house?' I sure did!"
The garage is four blocks away from the haunt. He was Really looking for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts