Halloween Forum banner

341 - 360 of 522 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
The days are just ticking by! 3 more days left to Resurrect Hauntcast and get my props back. The Hauntcast Resurrection Front has now gone over the line. Along with their ransom demands and pictures they just sent me Beloved's finger in a box! Please, please.... go and subscribe to Hauntcast before it's too late: http://hauntcast.net/

One of the benefits to subscribing is the wickedly awesome 15% discount subscribers would get at DC Props and Fright Theatre (excluding sale items and not valid during September & October). Brent and Steve teamed up and wowed the crowds at Transworld with these great props that you could get with your discount:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
The latest:
Almost there!
I assume you've told your friends. Tell your enemies. Tell random strangers! Tell the cops when they pick you up!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Do you guys smell something?? hmmm...sure is musty around here. Kind of like dirt, rotting wood and decomposing bodies.

Only 54 to go!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let's do this people...time is running out. Just bite the bullet and pay the hundred bucks. It only hurts for a minute and will pay off ten fold. I don't know what I will do if i can't listen to Hauntcast and work in the garage.....especially in October when I listen to a show every night.

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
The next 5 subscribers to Hauntcast will receive a free Davis Graveyard skull candle holder! Don't wait any longer!!

341 - 360 of 522 Posts