Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe how this year has past so very fast... Its as if I blinked and here we are again! Well my veins are starting to bulge and my hands are starting to get that cordless tool trigger finger itch!... :D

Looks like it is time to step things up a notch! Are you ready HF members? I have so much stuff that I must figure things out fast! Either way I will have a great Halloween this year no matter the obstacles or issues that may come my way! :)

The Countdown begins! Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic, tic.......

·
Registered
417 Posts
I wish u the best with all ur b

I wish you the best for all your building ! Cant wait for this years halloween.. Something about it this year really gets me excited!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I haven't even started yet :eek: Things are very busy at work so I haven't had much spare time. We plan to do an Insane Asylum this year and I have been collecting things all year as I find them. I still need to come up with a floor plan and then build walls/props etc, so better get my A into Gear.

·
Registered
665 Posts
oh I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been working on my props and getting the heebee jeebees thinking about it. And then Spirits halloween, Halloween Assylum and Tekky started to post their new props this year making me drool.......time to step up to high gear now!

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
Can't wait!!! We always build our props so I can't wait to add new additions this year. My other half thinks we have way to many life sized props and always says we aren't going to build anything new this year. Whenever I see a mask or whatever for a great price I pick it up and we make a new prop to add. This year we will be in a new house so I'm excited to start decorating.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I need to get a couple more pieces to finish up my cemetary gate. I went out last night and bought a tube of liquid nail to attach my gargoyles. I still need to buy a couple dowels for the sign. I "think" thats all I have to do.

·
Registered
145 Posts
3 months! Can't wait. Wow this year and especially the summer has flown by. Pretty soon we'll see pumpkin alcohol in stores. Ahh, can't wait for that. LOL

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
90 DAYS!!! OMG!!

The nightmares have already started...............the party starts in a few hours and NO decorations are put up yet........

just breathe.........someday I will learn to relax and enjoy the journey a little more. (yeah right!!)

HAHA..........bring it on!!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
They say pressure creates diamonds........ i say it creates home haunters building props at the last moment... :eek: ...... ;) LoL

Now where's that wonderful countdown clock to remind us how many days, hrs, minutes & sec are left at the top of the forum.......??!! :p

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am totally unprepared this year. Right now is when I get the itch we all speak of, but it's so freakin hot that I cannot do anything since my work area is my garage. :(

On top of that, I will be moving into an interim position at work (one management step-up from where I am) effective September 1st and that is going to be a LOT to learn and takes time away from my crafting.

Think I need to quit allowing those excuses to over-ride my Halloween madness though :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
YAY EXCITING!!!! :) A day at a time fellow haunters, it will be over before you know it. So enjoy the season and know there is always time to keep working on props for next year.

Its my favorite time of year, no stress is allowed! :) Just smiles all around.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah I can't wait!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I know I've mentioned this elsewhere... but I was feeling like we had all the time in the world to work on Halloween props until we hit the 199 day mark. Then I started panicking a little.

With 90 days left... I'm just really excited. We still don't have everything done that needs to get done... but with retail stores starting to sneak their Halloween swag up... I'm pumped! Yeah! LET'S DO THIS. WOOOOOO!

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
It's amazing how time flies! I started on some stones and pvc candles a few weeks ago. Still so much I need to do, but I feel a little better now that I've actually got started. I had a nightmare the other night, that it was suddenly Halloween and I had absolutely nothing done! Man did I wake up in a cold sweat! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts