Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, they all showed up! A huge group of mostly kids came here to play "Hyde & "Shriek" in Ravens Grin Inn.
They first walked through just seeing sort of how things were arranged, located. I told them there were "Secret Passages" and Hidden Doors to find.
OF course some of them are very hidden, so I had to show them were they were. I like showing off my work of these last 27 years.
"How long did it take you to do all of this stuff, Mister?"
"I'm still working on it, it's not done yet."
Then the second group showed up at 3. A much smaller group but still "with" the first, sort of.
They came in the door wearing brown straps of material tied around their foreheads ," Samurai " Fashion!
These were to be used in their game. All would hide, one person seeks, when they find you, you put on the headband -cloth, you are now a Zombie helping find everyone else!
At the beginning of the second game I saw the adult Mother and two teenagers cramming themselves into a very small , hidden space. About the time they became situated and almost comfortable, the Mother said, "We can't hide in here.Too many people know where we are! (Like the other two potential Zombies next to YOU!)
One male adult hid so well, they could not find him! I told them sometimes when this happens the one they are seeking might be 100 feet away in the bar!
Where was he hiding?
Well, it "worked" like this:You open a door and see a Female Cyclops, 6 ft tall in a long old dress, grey long hair, what do you do if you are a teenager?
You say:"Yuck! then slam the door.... he was hiding behind that door they kept closing upon seeing "Her"!
(I was betting on "The Bar", myself!)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"What is that sound? Do you hear it too?"
"Clop clop! Clop! Sigh! Clop clop. Sigh."
"All right you! Come out from under that cyclop's dress! We heard you making those noises , what were you doing under there, any way, sighing and clopping?"
"I was only "Clopping, I wasn't "Sighing!"

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Cyclops was made to turn when the door was opened, it would work sporaticaly at best, then one night in October my Wife opened the door and she turned and looked at her! Scared her!
Early the next morning I was ten miles away buying some groceries when a thin, blond woman walked up to me and said:"I was taking pictures of your house late at night for a "joke". I sent the pictures to my Psychic girlfriend in Missouri, she wrote back:"These are no joke. I "See" things in these photographs, I feel things from these photographs. I feel there is a very strong female presence in the house,(One story has this having been a house of ill-repute) she likes the guy who owns it, but She can be jealous.
Have you ever had much trouble in your life with many girlfriends or Wives?"
(I am not going to blame any" troubles" on ghosts.. although an ex of mine did claim she had her hair yanked right up off of her head while she was in the wine cellar.. "They" used to call her name, she said...?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts